Quick look @ 2010 releases (Cat. Pics): AJ VI, Icon, 16.5 Regionals, Spiz'ike Boots & More

For those who appreciate it:

Quickglimpse at 2010

A few things I can't show, but I'm sure eventually will get the green light. If not me, another source will be glad to share . . .

**By the way, they're "Black/Varsity Red" AJ VI retro**

Infrared's for real?!?!
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Or am I just seeing things?

Some great stuff, some ok stuff, but mostly just garbage stuff.

As always thanks for the pics REDBRIM.

will be coppin the VI's if done right. those black/red cement spizikes look
pimp.gif
everything else
alien.gif

Great looking 16.5's! I'll just pretend that they made up a UW Huskies colorway instead of what I assume is a Lakers colorway!

REDBRIM you just made my day sir. Infrared's!!!!!!! WHOop WHOop WHOop!!!!! man Im loving this.

Have we gotten confirmation on the end of the year releases yet. Flu XII's and the white and reds as well as the SJ's?

Againg REDBRIM many thanks posts like this need to be appreciated more!

*Anxiously awaits the secrets REDBRIM mentioned*

Real good info Redbrim Thanx homie but y Fusion VIII's JB effin up my favorite shoes but yea Dem VI's gonna be Varsity Red I think

im def gettin those 6's if there done right....I don't like the spiz ike's but I wanna see how those blk cement joints come out

Originally Posted by abernja

Some great stuff, some ok stuff, but mostly just garbage stuff.

As always thanks for the pics REDBRIM.

Indeed.

Infrareds
pimp.gif

Metallic 1's
pimp.gif

...I'm kinda digging those Black/cement Spiz'ikes, too.

Both VI's looking good. And the grey/silver Hi's could be promising if done like the OG. Lets hope they dont scrap em

marking out because san antonio is getting their first regional release ever all thanks to mike finley

metallic 1s a must. VIs are a maybe.....

are the alpha 1s suppose to be a another skateshoe attempt?....not that bad.

Woah!

6s are great.

The Jordan Icon? an AJ XX midsole but a mid shoe? CAN YOU SAY BASKETBALL SHOE GREATNESS????

Back
Top Bottom