Quick look @ 2010 releases (Cat. Pics): AJ VI, Icon, 16.5 Regionals, Spiz'ike Boots & More

infrared = yes, varsity red = no........
metallic grey 1's = yes, '94 red/white in alpha aj1 form = no
FACTS.

holding breathe until the samples appear. but it looks like only the metallic 1 highs are a cop. black/white vi's = it doesn't feel right as the othercolorways.

~Lefty

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Appreciated.

And why do people keep saying infrareds?!
It clearly states: VARSITY RED.

Photoshop:

o . and i do think its varsity red. but i dont care. still hot. btw, even tho the skateboard 1s r funny, im feelin em. also seen metallic 1s. best news yet

Looks good.

And from a reliable source.
pimp.gif

black white VI= maybe
black/red=copped
silver I=copped
i was excited about the white/red Is but i saw that stanks nasty colllar so thats a no go
JB please scrap that alpha 1 concept, just release the colorways on regular retroes please
EDIT:black/red 1s again JB?
laugh.gif
let me guess its a different colorwaybecause of the collar and the preforations
this alpha is crap is that a visible air unit on those black/blue alpha 1s?
i laugh at these

damn gotta start saving my money...

Just need for January and march....

thanks for the info REDBRIM!

whyd they change it from infra to varsity.. thats weaksauce.... i like those spizikes though i cant lie

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

TIME TO REJOICE INFRARED 6'S BEING RETROED! YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. NOW LET ME FINISH EATING MY SALAD...
reading is fundamental..... VARSITY RED

PS on page 2.

WHITE/BLACK VI:
and thats why you just photoshopped a picture of what should be white and black 6's, with white/charcoal/navy colorway....

THESE WILL BE REFFERRED TO AS INFRAREDS, whether you like it or not, just like black/true red 7's are "raptors"

get a life kid.

EDIT: LULZ. ur from Paign. If you go to school there you should know my legend, esp @ FAR. Townies FTL.

Back
Top Bottom