Quickstrikes in May: Air Jordan VI

people dont read
smh.gif

1. stop saying white/infrareds ... its been said multiples times its a black based shoe
2. stop saying black/infrareds ... multiple people who have ACTUALLY SEEN the shoe or pics are saying not to get our hopes up . why would they say that aboutarguably the best colorway of arguably the best AJ ?

its gonna be a new colorway , and knowing JB its probably gonna suck

Originally Posted by shoalin23jordan

laser Vs came out 1/17/07, a deisgnated release date.
the original release date was the 20th. I'm not saying it was or wasnt a QS but they dropped earlier than they were supposed to.

it looks like some of you guys are under the influence of stupidity. a quickstrike is any sneaker that A)does not have a designated release date and/or B)doesnot show up on a stores orders manifest and/or C)is not known to the general public until weeks before release(we are not the general public) the laser V'sWERE a qs because they were designated by insiders as such. they also did not have a definite release date since bought them from a store for retail on the13th

laser Vs came out 1/17/07, a deisgnated release date.
I copped my pair of laser 5's on 1/13/08...not necessarily a true quickstrike but no true designated release date. I can't wait to seeactual pics of this retro 6.

Originally Posted by Prez T

people dont read
smh.gif

1. stop saying white/infrareds ... its been said multiples times its a black based shoe
2. stop saying black/infrareds ... multiple people who have ACTUALLY SEEN the shoe or pics are saying not to get our hopes up . why would they say that about arguably the best colorway of arguably the best AJ ?

laugh.gif
you better get out of the JB forum with that common sense!

man. i hope i don't misremember this drop in may.

for now i'm staying away from this thread, bc billy hoyle is making me sad.

*pours out some liq for JB history and integrity not taking advantage of what can be a banner year

Originally Posted by ninob1213

yoo what if they release the vi that batman wore in that movie ,in the hi top version along with the shin guard joints that go over the shoe that would be crazy!!

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I ran through this whole thread in about 3 mins time and this is what I picked up from it.

1. A BLACK based VI is coming out but people on here keep saying "ohh wow that would be sick if it was this and that"

2. People are ALREADY asking where to cop these shoes yet they haven't even seen the pics yet OR know anything other then they are black based... talkabout hypebeasts!!!!

3. PO, BillyHoyle and Flint bascially all said the shoes are complete crap so I don't even know what the discussion is even going on for anymore...

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

pay attension. the last jordan to quickstrike was the laser V in the second week of january.
Close, last QS were the Black Laser AJ4 I believe.

Laser AJ5 were far from being a QS.

modells carried all those releases.....

Originally Posted by Prez T

people dont read
smh.gif

2. stop saying black/infrareds ... multiple people who have ACTUALLY SEEN the shoe or pics are saying not to get our hopes up . why would they say that about arguably the best colorway of arguably the best AJ ?

Had to quote this for those who don't look at the first page but knowing the JB forum, they go straight to the quickreply.

damn, what is the deal with all these privileged NT'ers dropping these little hints like they cant just say what the shoe is. I understand that somepeople's livelihood may prevent them from saying but damn there has been like 5 people in here giving hints. Quit acting like females and just air it out.Im salty.

Had my hopes up.

My Infrared VI's are still on ice, and apparently for some reason they haven't yellowed one bit, while my Columbia XI's are like a mixture ofbeige, off white, and yellow.

When I seen the bottom of my VI's my jaw dropped because it looks like I bought it that same day, but I don't understand how some of them yellowed verybadly while that pair didn't.

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

Production usually finishes on two months before the drop date. Pix in a month?

Air Randy should have them by Friday.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Nope. Not there yet. Looks like we'll just have to wait andsee. But I'm not getting my hopes up for these.

Where is everyone getting this May release date? People seem to assume too much and throw things into a frenzy for nothing

Back
Top Bottom