Quickstrikes in May: Air Jordan VI

Originally Posted by swingshot

For years the VI held the honor of being the only Retro that hasn't yet been violated. Looks like that's about the change.

I can't even tell you how much I HOPE your wrong my friend.

I was excited at first, but now I'm not really worried about it............. I'll wait till I see pics myself to pass judgement on them, but I'mjust going to expect the worst

If I don't like them, I will still have the Carmines and some extra cash..............so its all good

"all the rep said was super limited black graphite clear sole"-iluvmyajs99

Does this statement hold any truth?

Originally Posted by kingk777

"all the rep said was super limited black graphite clear sole"-iluvmyajs99

Does this statement hold any truth?
Im on my hands and knees praying it isnt............
eyes.gif

I wont be excited until I see some pics. I'm not doubtin' BRIM at all, please believe, but I don't want my emotions to be wasted on somethin'that has the potential to come out heartbreaking. I'll wait patiently, it shouldn't be long, being that they will be released in May. But keep meposted!

About the only thing they could do to mess these up for me is putting laser print on them. Other than that, they're copped for sure. People keep hating onthe idea of black cats or black/greens, but I would prefer either colorway over just about anything else (including infrareds... like i need another pair ofthose). Not enough jordans come out with green accents in them.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

tired.gif

How can you mess a VI up?
Seriously.

This is JB we are talking about. They have messed up everything but the VI, and now its next.
mad.gif

Who cares? We're gettin Carmines. Thanks for the info though Brim. Brim always comes thru.

COOK # 45
get fit.

before you people start wasting your time by scouting the wrong places, please understand that Jordan Quickstrike accounts differ from Jordan Lifestyleaccounts.

From what i know there's only 1 quickstrike spot anywhere near me so this might not be a fun release for me at all....

....if I decide to cop that is.

Back
Top Bottom