Quickstrikes in May: Air Jordan VI

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

before you people start wasting your time by scouting the wrong places, please understand that Jordan Quickstrike accounts differ from Jordan Lifestyle accounts.
um no they don't....da last quick strike was da jordan III cements and modells carried those.....

word?
i remember a store near me(fnl) had QS XXs
they don't receive any LS releases or packs so why would they have a QS
this was back in 05 so I'm not sure how long they had em maybe leftovers from another store
I do remember they had stealth XXs aswell im not sure which released 1st but it could tell how long they had em

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

before you people start wasting your time by scouting the wrong places, please understand that Jordan Quickstrike accounts differ from Jordan Lifestyle accounts.
um no they don't....da last quick strike was da jordan III cements and modells carried those.....

That was a qs, but from what I know.
Most places except for the Footlocker Corp. got those.
If I'm not mistaken, FL and Nike were at odds and Nike dropped the Cement, but didn't let FL order them

Originally Posted by kingk777

"all the rep said was super limited black graphite clear sole"-iluvmyajs99

Does this statement hold any truth?
this just keeps reminding me of the blackcat vi's idea......
frown.gif

Blackcat sixes aren't optimal.
Brightside.....If I get bored of my rotation (which may never happen), they could potentially be worn to formals ; )
Pure 6's would be smooth as well.
I want some hare VII colorway 6's though.
That would be the real buttermuffinnnnn
Buttermufffinnnnnnn
Beer me some infras though seriously.

the flip IIIs were a QS in my Hibbets and they dont carry limited releases so hopefully they'll pop up jus bout anyplace that carried them

By the hints being dropped this is going to be a release many may easily pass on, butter muffin could refer to many things-all seemingly nasty. I knowhypebeasts will put the butter on their "proverbial muffin VIs and eat them up."

Originally Posted by LeftyJeenyus

Originally Posted by kingk777

"all the rep said was super limited black graphite clear sole"-iluvmyajs99

Does this statement hold any truth?
this just keeps reminding me of the blackcat vi's idea......
frown.gif
Or some VI's that strongly resemble the Black/ Light Graphite/ Bordeaux VII's...

Originally Posted by Jay Dean03

the flip IIIs were a QS in my Hibbets and they dont carry limited releases so hopefully they'll pop up jus bout anyplace that carried them
flips where a limited GR coolgrey 3s were an LS

If I'm not mistaken, FL and Nike were at odds and Nike dropped the Cement, but didn't let FL order them
FootActions received them .... that's where I grabbed all my pairs from, 30% off each. Maybe that was before FA merged with FTL ....can't remember.

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

pay attension. the last jordan to quickstrike was the laser V in the second week of january.

pay attension. the last jordan to quickstrike was the laser V in the second week of january.

Close, last QS were the Black Laser AJ4 I believe.

Laser AJ5 were far from being a QS.

Originally Posted by JKeyMart

This is definitely gonna be a colorway we have never seen, they have retro'd all other colorways already

Prez T (ERM) Prez T

We are talking about the VI's aren't we? Then only OG colorway retroed has been the Infrareds.

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

Close, last QS were the Black Laser AJ4 I believe.

Laser AJ5 were far from being a QS.

you believe wrong dude..they were limited without a designated release date. that means. quickstrike

Originally Posted by JKeyMart

This is definitely gonna be a colorway we have never seen, they have retro'd all other colorways already
Somebody is remembering things that didn't happen.

Originally Posted by 4fitness

Who cares? We're gettin Carmines. Thanks for the info though Brim. Brim always comes thru.

COOK # 45
get fit.

I feel you on that, the carmines are the priority.

Back
Top Bottom