Quickstrikes in May: Air Jordan VI

^
laugh.gif

This is true and the shoe sucks IMO.... PO
WHY WHY WHY would JB even bother doing a VI if it's not going to be an OG colorway????

the frustration continues...

p.s., EVERBODY, LISTEN UP...chances are, PO2345 likes the infrareds, so dont bother getting excited for them.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Originally Posted by PO2345

This is true and the shoe sucks IMO.... PO

tired.gif

How can you mess a VI up?
Seriously.
heat23 wrote:

SDP
I don't even know what this means.

Please, you're talking about a company who put elephant print levijean material on the I's. There's countless examples, but you get the point. With JB, they can take any shoe and completely ruinit.

^^^ they figure that a lot of OG's are coming out in the packs so they are gonna take chances on off color retro's. just my thoughts.

man this is really exciting i just hope we arent getting our hopes up and then JB pulls a fast one with some weak release......lows would kill it

I'd laugh if somehow the VI lows were retroed. Boy was I amped for those for some reason. Looking back now, those suck.

I really want some VIs period; that's my favorite J. I'm curious as hell about this one. If they are those black/infas, I'll cop.
You already know I'm getting the Carmines (Avy). By the way, that all-black pic about a page back would'nt be that bad...be kinda raw.

Back
Top Bottom