Originally Posted by PO2345

This is true and the shoe sucks IMO.... PO

smh.gif
man I got a bad feeling about maybe some sort oflasering or gimicky type shoe

Originally Posted by From Da South06

Originally Posted by Mr S J King

Maybe Cool Grey VIs.
The VI hasn't had a grey colorway yet.
Nah dont hold your breathe he said they were black based. That would be nice though

well it could be black w/ cool grey highlights.

i knew it, its probably a black/macroni yellow, or black/ peach cobbler/neutral grey colorway....

Why not just put the infareds out and satisfy NT? lol....

do people forget about the surprises people dont tell whats coming out because its a surprise. have we forgotten the sample infrareds already ? word from mymain man NH.

The owner of the new store I'm workin at was saying it was offered to him...all the rep said was super limited black graphite clear sole....was the word hegot. I could kinda picture them...not bad...but red instead of graphite would be dope.

things are in a sad state of affairs when i see you post a comment like that and HOPE youre right. id really love to get some sort of resemblance of my oldog, but more than likely would get shut out by re-sellers and diaper dandies.

i dont know ill just wait till the package with carmines i dont care if they are black based i want the carmines because thats an OG colorway .

JB really is making me look like a fool for telling customers that the only Mens retros in '08 come in CD packs afterthe Levi's 1's and White Sox inspired 1's and now a QS VI (really a misnomer if you know 3 months in advance).

Knowing JB, it'll be some Black/Light Graphite-Anthracite-Zest b.s. that's uninspired but super-limited so will beultra-hyped.

Haha at all the people saying "Wht/Gold, Wht/Infra or Sport Blue, Cool Grey. Black based is vague and anything could happen and be done with it. Ipersonally hope it's "OGesque" since the VI's retro run got shafted. However, in "commemoration," I could really see them droppinga VI in the way that they did the Alpha and Omega release. It would probably have pictures of Mike winning his first, him hugging the trophy, etc. That'sone of few reasons I could see it being ruined. Slapping a photo on there, and as PO stated, people have eaten some ruined stuff up, and oddly enough Omega 22sand Alpha 1s didn't quite make it to all sales racks if any.

Originally Posted by AIRGOLDEN2123

"OGesque" since the VI's retro run got shafted...

..Omega 22s and Alpha 1s didn't quite make it to all sales racks if any.

don't you mean 2 say the VI although became a boot as well as a low top and even had a spin off or two has been the sole survivor of the butcheringprocess?

laugh.gif
@ cats acting shocked that JB changed their minds. (I.E. JB statingthat they'll only be packages). . JB is the pied piper. The consumer/we will dance to whatever tune they play.

Wow! First the opening day 1's, now this...JB is off the hook already this year, lol. I'm copping along with the 6/17 pack. Thanks for the info.

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

I swear to God, If these end up being the Infrareds, And they drop as quickstrikes, I'm gonna shoot up a school.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

If it's the Black/Infrareds you can consider them COPPED by moi.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MastaAce718

PO and Billy killed my happiness for this
laugh.gif

word I just went through this thread and when Billy said
Don't get too excited.

followed by the PO quote I went from
pimp.gif
to
ohwell.gif
to
alien.gif
to
frown.gif
to
smh.gif

Considering these are the same people that created this abomination:

I have no hope for this shoe.
tired.gif

b1illyhoyle and PO can you answer us this question- is it infrareds? yes or no? this will let most of us sleep easy at night...

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

Originally Posted by MastaAce718

PO and Billy killed my happiness for this
laugh.gif

word I just went through this thread and when Billy said
Don't get too excited.

followed by the PO quote I went from
pimp.gif
to
ohwell.gif
to
alien.gif
to
frown.gif
to
smh.gif

Considering these are the same people that created this abomination:

I have no hope for this shoe.
tired.gif

istockphoto_3152404_shocked.jpg
what da hell is THAT?! i'm quitin JB this year....thesedudes aint about us no more
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by REDBRIM

Just to let you know, for those that care.

For those in doubt, good friend of mine Steve (uptempoair.com) also received this bit of info . . .

Black based.

Peace
he said black-based stupid
Infrareds mayb if so wud dis b a flight club release mayb????

Back
Top Bottom