Quickstrikes in May: Air Jordan VI

eek.gif
-
nerd.gif
-
ohwell.gif

now that PO has posted i know not to get my hopes up on this particular VI. i will stick with my plan to buy the carmines. thanks PO.

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

Originally Posted by MastaAce718

Originally Posted by PO2345

This is true and the shoe sucks IMO.... PO

PO and Billy killed my happiness for this
laugh.gif

word I just went through this thread and when Billy said
Don't get too excited.

followed by the PO quote I went from
pimp.gif
to
ohwell.gif
to
alien.gif
to
frown.gif
to
smh.gif

Considering these are the same people that created this abomination:

I have no hope for this shoe.
tired.gif

Oh dear God
frown.gif

Those Fusion 5's up above are horrendous!
sick.gif
And if these 6's supposedly releasing are any indication of what they could do to any model, I will justgladly get my CDP's this year and throw up deuces. Screw this crap!

Originally Posted by AI Bundy

how the hell could you screw up black VI's.

exactly what I'm thinking....is it like black and green bean or something?

Originally Posted by OnJai007

laugh.gif

Don't get too excited.

pimp.gif
to
ohwell.gif
to
alien.gif
to
frown.gif
to
smh.gif

tired.gif

Oh dear God
frown.gif

Isnt it sad how good the quality looks.
But on another note that color scheme aint so bad, if it was on some air forces maybe women mids or highs they wouldnt look that bad.
Its just that those fusions are so ugly that those bright colors bring out the ugliness even more

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

Originally Posted by OnJai007

laugh.gif

Don't get too excited.

pimp.gif
to
ohwell.gif
to
alien.gif
to
frown.gif
to
smh.gif

tired.gif

Oh dear God
frown.gif
Isnt it sad how good the quality looks.
But on another note that color scheme aint so bad, if it was on some air forces maybe women mids or highs they wouldnt look that bad.
Its just that those fusions are so ugly that those bright colors bring out the ugliness even more
^^I, for one, like that color way. I'm not so geeked on the Fusion idea, but I do like the colors of the shoe. Personally (and I know a lot of youdon't agree), I'm sick of the white/black, black/white, red/white, white/red colors. I have so many more colors of clothes in my closet other thanblack, red, and white. I'm excited that JB is switching it up a little. With that said, I'm looking forward to 5/17/08 to purchase these vibrant kicks.But it is very possible my opinion will change like the Fusion 12 Green Beans, but again, pics will ultimately be the deciding factor for me.

As for the Infrareds VIs, I do need to have them shoes, too. I would honestly prefer white/infrared but I'll take the black just as well. I hope thesedon't get jacked up too much, but I'll wait to see actual pics (probably from Air Randy since he's always on top of it) before I decide.

Regardless, 2008 is a great year for JB and even better for me! Love the packs and love the XX3s. Thanks!
happy.gif

I have more VI's than any other shoe so Im not too worried, especially with what they've been putting out lately...

Many of you seem to be surprised as to how they could screw up black VI's. It's quite easy, how could they screw up Black 1's (make they low andcombine cheap croc leather and nubuck) How could they crew up Black 3s or 4s? Make them completely black based with a black cat and pure $ gimmick, how couldthey screw up...I hope you catch my drift. I need a VI bad though, they're something really cool that just screams early 90's, the tongue is alsoreally cool too. Also, when I meant that the initial retro run of the VI got shafted, I didn't mean they ruined them, because Blk/Infrared and Wht/MidnightNavy were both really nice, sharp colors. I meant that in comparison to retros like the 1s, 3s, 4s, 5s, 7s, 8s, 13s, 14s as of late, 2 high tops, 1 OG, and afew lows doesn't compare in numbers. Oh well, I'm hoping we get enough info in time to act, has May really been the confirmed month?

We should hold all opinions till we get pics, There's been a couple pages of not liking the shoe or what not and we don't even know what they look likeor what color they are besides being black based. Knowing that in the end everyone is going to pick them up.

Put the crayons the laser and the patent down JB

The VI needs none of the above

Hopefully PO and Hoyle just trying to calm the hype down about this release.....hopefully

Originally Posted by jordan4life09

daffy 016 wrote:

*crosses fingers and prays its september blues

It would make my year if these came out...But he said they were black based
ohwell.gif

Id be ok with some infrareds or these...

If you dont already know the story about these (which most people do) they are customized infrareds...Not samples or PEs of any kind..

These would be hot!!!!
eek.gif
Just like your avy son.
pimp.gif

i wonder if this could possible bring that infamous list of single releases that surfaced last year back into play.

Back
Top Bottom