Quickstrikes in May: Air Jordan VI

Brim posted that it will be a BLACK BASED shoe, in plain ENGLISH...

And people are still typing things like "I hope it's the Spt Blue", "White Infrareds"
smh.gif

People can't read anymore.

hhhmmmm, what would peak interest? maybe...... infrared lasers? black cats? black/white just like QS XX's?

Originally Posted by REDBRIM

These won't be the only "Quickstrikes" planned for 2007 . . .

Heat23 . . . hanging in there, bro. Hope all is well with you.

Peace

what about 2008?
j/k but seriously, 2 VI's in one month?

Ineed23s wrote:
I ALWAYS wanted to know this.. and this is probably the ONLY term I do not know.. QUICKSTRIKE RELEASE.. what is it... HEY.. EVERYONE does not know EVERYTHING.. so sorry if this is a dumb question.. still would like to know though!! Thanks in advance!
A QS is a release that is not widely publicized and known to the general public long before the release date (We on NT are a different story). Thestores are not told they will be receiving the shoes far in advance as they are with general releases. In fact, I have known managers who received QS releasesin their shipment with no prior knowledge of the shoe (QS XX, for example). They open their shipment for the week and it's like X-mas to them. Hope thishelps and I am sure if I am not 100% on-point with my answer one of the many NT Editors will correct me.
grin.gif

Thanks for the info Brim!

Originally Posted by Bo55Diesel

Ineed23s wrote:
I ALWAYS wanted to know this.. and this is probably the ONLY term I do not know.. QUICKSTRIKE RELEASE.. what is it... HEY.. EVERYONE does not know EVERYTHING.. so sorry if this is a dumb question.. still would like to know though!! Thanks in advance!
A QS is a release that is not widely publicized and known to the general public long before the release date (We on NT are a different story). The stores are not told they will be receiving the shoes far in advance as they are with general releases. In fact, I have known managers who received QS releases in their shipment with no prior knowledge of the shoe (QS XX, for example). They open their shipment for the week and it's like X-mas to them. Hope this helps and I am sure if I am not 100% on-point with my answer one of the many NT Editors will correct me.
grin.gif

Thanks for the info Brim!

Ahhhhh.. cool!Thanks for the details.. I appreciate that a lot.. interesting concept.. this QUICKSTRIKE thing.. so basically.. we have to wait for aNT'er to say.. "HEY QUICKSTRIKE (Insert Jordan # here) are at stores" and then we all go running!?!? LOL thanks again though..

i need a pair of 6s for my collection and was looking forward to the carmines but to have a pair released along with the pack coming out will be great. thanksfor the info

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by REDBRIM

Just to let you know, for those that care.

For those in doubt, good friend of mine Steve (uptempoair.com) also received this bit of info . . .

Black based.

Peace
he said black-based stupid
roll.gif

This is great news. Thanks for the info Brim.

I hope they don't mess this up and I can get them in my area when they drop.

Can't wait for pics or more info

This must be true. I heard a while back that JB was going to do alot of quickstrike's this year along with the countdown packs and XX3's. For instance,the "Opening Day Pack." It seems to be the beginning. Thanks for the info REDBRIM

Maybe where the red is on the infra reds it will be royal blue.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Integra Owner

This is bogus until someone like NTinfomaniac rolls through to verify.

Edit: My apologies, didn't realize you were the same guy who did uptempoair. No disrespect man, just didn't make the connection..

indifferent.gif
This is why we lose ppl that drop info on NT. There isalways someone questioning their credibility when they don't even know who they are.

Well thanks for the info Brim! I'm praying for black/infrareds...
pimp.gif

very interesting. I thought JB plans to release packages only. Now theres rumors like theses
eyes.gif
. Need to see some sample pics to be sure. But I do need an infared vi's inmy life.

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

Don't get too excited.
frown.gif
Damn
If they drop a blackcat VI, I will be heated.
Seiously ,Black/Infared or Black/(Royal Blue/Carolina) word to Ijapino.

Personally I wish for a re-retro'd Black/Infrared VI. But I'll be content with this QS as long as it's done right.

Thanks for the info Brim. Hope we get something good! Well it's VIs, so I'm probably going to like them anyway.

Back
Top Bottom