Quickstrikes in May: Air Jordan VI

Originally Posted by NTinfomaniac

Anyone think that the V Lows are actually the AJF 5 Low's coming out in June?
I was thinking that, but Brim is a good source, so no.

just got word, that anyone who needs THAT pair of VI's in their collection..might just get em. word to air-randy.

Originally Posted by dkVCU

just got word, that anyone who needs THAT pair of VI's in their collection..might just get em. word to air-randy.
What does that mean....Are these gonna be pretty widely avaible

these hints bring back the memories of everyone being infrared thirsty last year.... BEFORE the bull crap cdp's started dropping. im lovin it!! just aslong as jb doesnt screw up

What day did Jordan win his 1st championship against the L.A Lakers? Remember he was wearing a certain black based Jordan VI. I do believe that He won thechampionship in June of 1991 but the exact date is the key to this release. Gentry already told us how retros were going to be released based upon milestonesin Jordan career on the "exact date". I believe his first championship would be considered a milestone.

Originally Posted by ROLLINOPTIMOSNOW

What day did Jordan win his 1st championship against the L.A Lakers? Remember he was wearing a certain black based Jordan VI. I do believe that He won the championship in June of 1991 but the exact date is the key to this release. Gentry already told us how retros were going to be released based upon milestones in Jordan career on the "exact date". I believe his first championship would be considered a milestone.
i dont think he wore buttermuffins in any games

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

Originally Posted by ROLLINOPTIMOSNOW

What day did Jordan win his 1st championship against the L.A Lakers? Remember he was wearing a certain black based Jordan VI. I do believe that He won the championship in June of 1991 but the exact date is the key to this release. Gentry already told us how retros were going to be released based upon milestones in Jordan career on the "exact date". I believe his first championship would be considered a milestone.
i dont think he wore buttermuffins in any games
the only reason billy said that was because of post right before his......smh

Game 1: June 2nd
Game 2: June 5th
Game 3: June 7th
Game 4: June 9th
Game 5: June 12th

all i have to say is, air-randy just put up the carmines. he said that he would put the black pair up after next month, and they will be...

dun dun dun

INFAREDS

just trying to help you guys out.

reminds me of when the cement 3's dropped.

isn't air-randy the new promo-shoes?

all i have to say is, air-randy just put up the carmines. he said that he would put the black pair up after next month, and they will be...

dun dun dun

INFAREDS

I honestly want to believe you.
But I don't want to hype myself up and then feel dissapointed later word to Blk/Cement 3s and Infrareds last year.

I do REALLY hope you're right though

dun dun dun

INFAREDS

So were these insiders all bluffing when these insiders said these VI's were ugly? Hope so
eek.gif

PPl, plz stop PM me about the QS VI's. If it was up to me I would tell you everything I know but there's things I cant say at the present time.

To be continued.........

Originally Posted by heat23

PPl, plz stop PM me about the QS VI's. If it was up to me I would tell you everything I know but there's things I cant say at the present time.

To be continued.........

Have you told us all you can tell us at the present time
nerd.gif

black carmines would look kinda fake to me

but anyways i hope it is the infareds ..i jus found an infant sized pair in my attic i think they were mines

Originally Posted by heat23

To be continued.........
welcome to my world...these *%%*@$@ have no patience
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom