Quickstrikes in May: Air Jordan VI

Hey NTers Im a newbie on here but thats besides the point.....I CALLED UP MY SPOT TODAY AND ITS WHERE I BOUGHT THE LEVI PACK; MY DUDE SAID THEY WERE GETTINTHEM AND WONT KNOW COLOR WAY TILL TOMORROW FOR SURE!!! SO I WILL POST WHAT I FIND OUT, I DEF. GOT MY PAIR ON LOCK, AND I AM ASUMING THAT RELEASE IS SET FOR MAY6 AS HE SAID, MAY THE HYPE CONTINUE!!!
roll.gif

THANKS FOR LISTENIN

What in the world can you guys discuss in 32 pages when theres no pictures available? Or barley any information at all? Jeesh.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

What in the world can you guys discuss in 32 pages when theres no pictures available? Or barley any information at all? Jeesh.
laugh.gif

The thought of VI releasing can cause chaos...

oh yea and Im trying for pics tomorrow, will that be wrong, I heard its suppose to be "hush" hush"??????????
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by retrourfeet

oh yea and Im trying for pics tomorrow, will that be wrong, I heard its suppose to be "hush" hush"??????????
embarassed.gif

Naw, gon' head and post pics.

i'm kinda suspect on this since NOBODY on NT has any clue, there is always someone who knows! but maybe it's just being that locked away till a day ortwo before release day.

Originally Posted by K20Lee

i'm kinda suspect on this since NOBODY on NT has any clue, there is always someone who knows! but maybe it's just being that locked away till a day or two before release day.
Not true my connect said tomorrow for sure, already clarified the date not color til tomorrow, will try post pixs tomorrow for sure. Think they'rejust tryin to kill the hype I dont blame them... but keep it comin I love the VI's and need more LOL

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

It's a real shoe. They're releasing.
Thanks Billy

For those not familiar with Billy, he knows what's up, he has legit info.

Originally Posted by retrourfeet

Originally Posted by K20Lee

i'm kinda suspect on this since NOBODY on NT has any clue, there is always someone who knows! but maybe it's just being that locked away till a day or two before release day.
Not true my connect said tomorrow for sure, already clarified the date not color til tomorrow, will try post pixs tomorrow for sure. Think they're just tryin to kill the hype I dont blame them... but keep it comin I love the VI's and need more LOL
wait!!!...they are coming out tomorrow or the pics are showing up tomorrow???

I don't understand how people can disregard this as a rumor, numerous of NTs informants have confirmed these. They're not a rumor, an idea, or apossibility, they're fact and releasing in May. If Heat23 does have pictures, he'll post them in the timely manner that he does, I'm sure there issome sort of process to how he decides to post pictures, I doubt that it is random or as soon as he gets them.

People need patience, this is how hopes get up, hype rises, and chaos begins. If there has been 33 pages before pictures have even surfaced, I can'timagine what will ensure once a picture is released.

Let the beasting continue........ I was gonna pay my phone bill but let them cut it atleast ill have the cheese for them 6s if they drop this weekend. Anythingafter that ill be good. Man JB just one more favor don't kill these that's all I ask, them u can pull all the lovely little stunts u love to pull.

so are more people confident that they're droppin may 6th or just may in general? i wouldn't be surprised if they were the black cats, that would be aneasy pass for me

How does JB keep pics of quickstrikes like these from leaking? As we see from general releases or even limited releases..pics surface real early (word toair-randy). Does JB tighten up security in the factories for these? Or do the shoes just go from the factories to the stores quicker leaving less time for picsto leak?

Back
Top Bottom