R&B Thread About Nothing

I know Robert’s cancelled but got damn did that man have a hand in crafting some wonderful music
20219DB5-0BE7-4A85-9232-FE4C4740F0CA.png

Took that ***** ***** :rofl::rofl:

Definitely a classic. No skips on "Confessions," bros. "Throwback" with Just Blaze, "Truth Hurts" a banger, "Bad Girl" sexy as hell, Dre & Vidal on "Superstar," how many of us put it down to "Can U Handle It?"

Mario BYKE. Bumpin' "Care For You" track. Not bad.

Same thing that’ll make u laugh will make u cry
Lyfe was murkin' the game on that "268-192" album. "Cry," "Must Be Nice" and "I Can't." "Hypothetically" my favorite track on there.

Y'all mess with Dwele? I still got his "Subject" album. "Money Don't Mean A Thing" :nthat::nthat:.

"Weekend" by Kenny Lattimore my Friday jam. Get proper for the weekend.

Edit:
"I Wanna Know" by Joe a classic. Day 26 failed under Diddy but I mess with "Are We In This Together" hard. Throwin' it back with Usher "Pop Ya Collar" in the early 2000s.

If we talkin' love-making sessions, Avant's "Makin' Good Love" gotta be near the top of the list. Plus "Nice & Slow" by Usher.

Craig David's "Born to Do It" criminally slept on. "Rendezvous" best track on that album. "Fill Me In," "Walking Away" and "7 Days."

Last edited:
Lyfe was murkin' the game on that "268-192" album. "Cry," "Must Be Nice" and "I Can't." "Hypothetically" my favorite track on there.

Y'all mess with Dwele? I still got his "Subject" album. "Money Don't Mean A Thing" :nthat::nthat:.

Edit:
"I Wanna Know" by Joe a classic. Day 26 failed under Diddy but I mess with "Are We In This Together" hard. Throwin' it back with Usher "Pop Ya Collar" in the early 2000s.

If we talkin' love-making sessions, Avant's "Makin' Good Love" gotta be near the top of the list. Plus "Nice & Slow" by Usher.

Craig David's "Born to Do It" criminally slept on. "Rendezvous" best track on that album. "Fill Me In," "Walking Away" and "7 Days."

Day 26 ain’t fail, they got one classic and their second album is close.

Born to Do It is a great album.

Confessions is overrated, it’s good but I’m skipping 5-6 songs on that album

Makin Good Love is a classic, that beat is too nice

Day 26 ain’t fail, they got one classic and their second album is close.

Born to Do It is a great album.

Confessions is overrated, it’s good but I’m skipping 5-6 songs on that album

Makin Good Love is a classic, that beat is too nice

Day 26 got a classic but Confession is overrated :lol: :smh:

I skip 5-6 songs on that album, I don’t skip a single song on Day 26s first album

mytmouse76 mytmouse76 what you think? Confessions better than both Day 26 albums?

820097FB-3BF9-45B7-BF48-B76CE0CD76A4.jpeg

Confessions is absolutely a classic and better than both Day 26 albums. Nothing is getting skipped on Confessions.

That said I love Day 26. I think their second album was better than the first. I'm skipping more songs on the first than the second.

That Jaheim album is EVERYTHING

Edit:

I love love love loved Lyfe's first album.
Dwele's "Cheatin" >>
Day 26 wasn't a fail but they didn't reach their full potential IMO. I saw them a few months ago and it was a good show.
Been playing Kenny Latimore's "What Must I Do" a lot lately.

Songs I’m skipping

Yeah
Caught Up
Bad Girl I’m skipping and then going back to skip again
Truth Hurts
Take Your Hand

5 out 17 songs

Back
Top Bottom