R.I.P Aaliyah ... 10 years ago today ........

Man never gonna look at her the same. Age ain’t nothing but a number was a brainwashing tool

Last edited:
Aaliyah's first album was the first music I purchased as a kid. I still remember coppin it from K-Mart back in the day :smh:

Junt still get play till this day. RIP Aaliyah.

Babygirl was so cold, then at the end she had reached her grown woman.

Was absolutely beautiful in this video

Her in them black heels
7E6BE403-468D-4CB9-A821-107D31713A0A.png

I still remember the chart toppers that she had. I can pinpoint my adolescent growth when these singles came out

- If you're girl only knew
- Are you that somebody - everyone owned the Dr. Dolittle Soundtrack. It was the year before mp3's were easily accessible via napster.
- Miss you

That part where she says "turn it up" and the beat gets louder was amazing to me when I was little. I think I was head over heels with her after seeing that video. I liked her, Shante Moore, Tamia, and Chilli.

Aaliyah was just cool and sexy as hell. She's one of the few that was still fine when it was cool for girls to wear baggy clothes.

smh. I wanted to be like her so bad when i was younger....and eve lol. To this day I can't listen to I miss you without getting emotional. My closest brother was shot and killed around this same time and it always makes me think of him.

smh. I wanted to be like her so bad when i was younger....and eve lol. To this day I can't listen to I miss you without getting emotional. My closest brother was shot and killed around this same time and it always makes me think of him.

My condolences :frown:

I'm sorry to hear that, RIP to him.

Aaliyah had a calm soothing tone. Sexy too. Today their ratchet as fuh. Seems like so many artists wanted her too.
Don’t listen to kells no more but cannot stop listening to Aaliyah on his productions smh

Damn time moves. I was in college talking to a chick when this came on the news that she was gone.

This one of my favorite songs from her.

Attachments

• 84DD5691-3DB0-46BB-AC3E-06DB66078758.png
    84DD5691-3DB0-46BB-AC3E-06DB66078758.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 129
Easily one of timbo's dopest beats.

I was in love with her at this point. Can't believe it's almost 20 years ago.

Holy **** bruh, I just got hit with the craziest wave of nostalgia. I vividly remember sitting in the back of my cousin's corolla and this was blasting. I had to be like 9 or 10 at the time.

What's crazy is that just now has to be maybe only the 3rd or 4th time I've heard that song but that Timbaland beat was just unlocked in my mind.

Back
Top Bottom