R.I.P. Alton Sterling..Shot by BRPD..Point Blank, While Restrained.

And some of yall really in here cracking jokes about dude's death for some reps??

Im really fortunate to not know some of yall in real life 
mean.gif

disgusting 

I don't like watching graphic real life violence; can some describe this video play by play to me and determine if he was allegedly reaching for his gun?

Last edited:
Crazy that if you are compliant there is still some chance that you will be shot and killed.

But he wasnt being compliant. Apparently he had already been tased...is that wrong? Thats what i remember reading. story is moving very fast.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like watching graphic real life violence; can some describe this video play by play and determine if he was allegedly reaching for his gun?

Nah Fam, it'd be worse than watching. Plus so many differing viewpoints, you'd have to watch to form your own thought.

I don't like watching graphic real life violence; can some describe this video play by play to me and determine if he was allegedly reaching for his gun?

Cant see. Could be tho. The cops for sure knew he had a gun tho. They pull it out immediately.

And some of yall really in here cracking jokes about dude's death for some reps??

Im really fortunate to not know some of yall in real life :smh:

disgusting 

Some of these asholes posting his criminal history, as if he was engaged in any of the activities at the time of his death.

Some of these asholes posting his criminal history, as if he was engaged in any of the activities at the time of his death.

Regardless of that mans past, whether good or bad, he didnt deserve to die. Not in that way. And anyone saying he did.....u not Allah...

Was dude really going to be able to pull out a gun and shoot it with 2 pigs on top of him restraining him?? From the video it looks damn near impossible to grab the gun from his pocket and shoot it.

Cant see. Could be tho. The cops for sure knew he had a gun tho. They pull it out immediately.

But not until he was already unloaded on though.

Very true. Vids add some..the new gram vid is better than the first. Cops could be covering their *** as they are screaming but they felt the gun. they knew it was there. Its bad all around. Nobody wins here. Cop made a split decision judgement whether right or wrong.

Was dude really going to be able to pull out a gun and shoot it with 2 pigs on top of him restraining him?? From the video it looks damn near impossible to grab the gun from his pocket and shoot it.

I'm saying though, look closely, no one sees where the hand is going, but it isn't going in the pocket, it isn't, and honestly, **** anyone saying it is.

I'm one who doesn't see blacks bearing arms as a solution to these shootings because having a gun on your person makes you look threatening. All the cop has to say is he was reaching for his gun or mention that you're in possession of a gun and society will justify the shooting.

You're a criminal fam.

I don't know why you think a person convicted of a DUI driving a vehicle is less dangerous than a criminal with a weapon

Well while a car in the wrong hands is dangerous, a cars sole purpose isn't to be a weapon....might as well identify big rocks as weapons as well....you lookin stupid as hell fam.

I'm a criminal he says....where is my multiple arrests?...how many DUIs I've been convicted of?...how much jail time have I done?...how many people have I hurt...silly boy.

But he wasnt being compliant. Apparently he had already been tased...is that wrong? Thats what i remember reading. story is moving very fast.

Oh am I trippin? Will not watch the video :lol:

Just based it off of someone saying that he was laying on the ground already.

yeah that's what we all been saying since you posted in here

see how dumb it sounds when someone else says it

You comparing a 19 year old getting caught up with a first time misdemeanor to a grown man with multiple arrests crying a gun....yeah that's not the dumbest comparison ever made.

nah I'm comparing a criminal to criminal

now you wanna break down the specifics of the crime huh :rofl: before it was "they both criminals" alright champ well you're a criminal too so shut your *** up

Dude does this to himself every damn time.

Complacency is already killing us. If the feds ran in your house talking about annexing your **** or just harassing you in general, you're gonna be 100% compliant? You have that in your nature to just succumb to whatever is happening and not do anything at all?

If i know that they are straight up murking fools who look like me for resisting then yes.

Remember, i already stated theres an issue of aggression and violations of rights encroached by the police state. But that don't mean im going to straught up ask them to **** with me. Im going to pick and choose my battles.

[Video][/Video]
[Video]

See the thing is you don't have to ask them to **** with you. You don't even have to really be doing anything, you can be a teenage girl with a cellphone in her hand and get shot multiple times.

You can be a little boy in a park with a toy gun and they'll shoot you before their cars stop rolling.

We know the policing system is ****** up. But we also know it's different for many of us.[/video]

Very true. Vids add some..the new gram vid is better than the first. Cops could be covering their *** as they are screaming but they felt the gun. they knew it was there. Its bad all around. Nobody wins here. Cop made a split decision judgement whether right or wrong.

Fam. Been said that, all that screaming, that was to get witness attention, but they didn't know they were on film.

I think he was more confused/scared than anything else at that point. I mean 1 minute hes selling mixtapes the next theres these cops shouting at him to get on the ground

People please stop the comparisons to Dylan roof and other criminals because they are white. We don't know if the situation was identical, meaning we don't know if roof resisted arrest.

These cops get their rocks off by over powering minorities and they lust for a struggle. The streets is not where you want to fight your battle because you'll likely end up dead. Just listen to what they say and don't resist arrest because they have the upper hand and will kill you and get away with it.

There are racist cops. Period. These same bastards have the law on their side.

Last edited:
Well while a car in the wrong hands is dangerous, a cars sole purpose isn't to be a weapon....might as well identify big rocks as weapons as well....you lookin stupid as hell fam.

I'm a criminal he says....where is my multiple arrests?...how many DUIs I've been convicted of?...how much jail time have I done?...how many people have I hurt...silly boy.
you know the definition of a criminal kid? you only have to commit one to be a criminal :rofl:

Dudes in here acting like the dude had a game of thrones sword in his pocket and all he needed to do was get to his sword so he could stab the pigs. Dude would have to had grab, aim, and pull the trigger all while on his back with two cops holding his arms. I guess he was super negro and needed to be put down to prevent him from accessing his super negro powers.

Fam. Been said that, all that screaming, that was to get witness attention, but they didn't know they were on film.

Man i cant call it. I cant see his other arm. What he does appear to do is resist. My attorney told me long ago to never resist on a cop...this was after i resisted. Gets you nowhere. Im white. This is a sad story but you gonna carry a gun...resist on a cop. How is that gonna turn out well?

Back
Top Bottom