R.I.P. Alton Sterling..Shot by BRPD..Point Blank, While Restrained.

Listen, I've been wrong about many things I've posted on this board, but this isn't one of them. His hand was in the area, but the non shooter was yelling he's reaching for the gun, but his hand wasn't in the gun pocker. I think dude yelled he's reaching to cover their ***. Eff waiting for "evidence" or "investigation", this was a malice killing. Black, white, red, yellow, brown, murder is murder. Pop, Pop. Wait. Wait. Get on the ground. Pop. Pop. Pop. Get on what ground, the same ground that he is already on, is there an alternate tape that shows a different ground? Come on, dude was moving both arms, I am not buying this ****. But because of the murderer's language one would assume dude is reaching, he was reaching, watch that right arm, it's moving, without a goal though.

Its honestly hard to tell what he was doing with his right arm at that angle.

Listen, I've been wrong about many things I've posted on this board, but this isn't one of them. His hand was in the area, but the non shooter was yelling he's reaching for the gun, but his hand wasn't in the gun pocker. I think dude yelled he's reaching to cover their ***. Eff waiting for "evidence" or "investigation", this was a malice killing. Black, white, red, yellow, brown, murder is murder. Pop, Pop. Wait. Wait. Get on the ground. Pop. Pop. Pop. Get on what ground, the same ground that he is already on, is there an alternate tape that shows a different ground? Come on, dude was moving both arms, I am not buying this ****. But because of the murderer's language one would assume dude is reaching, he was reaching, watch that right arm, it's moving, without a goal though.

I have said this over n over again and have fallen on deaf ears but again...all this marching, protesting, whining on social media, etc will not fix anything man!

These racist white pos do not care about any of that and doesn't faze them one bit!

Until we get on our BPP tip, we will keep getting licked! Smdh

It's way past time these MF's suffer...

Last edited:
Why is it that cops are allowed to be at fault for messing up in "stressful" situations but the victims who's are 99% of the time without high stress training always responsible for their own actions during confrontation?

Being a cop makes him an alien or what? He is still a human in potentially a life or death situation if its true that dude was reaching for a gun.

If anything its an issue of training. Maybw cops should have mandatory jujitsu. Judging from that position the cop was in he could have easily put dude in an arm bar and broke his **** in half instead of shooting him.

But its easy to judge when you arwnt in that situation.
if 2 cops can't handle that situation with dude laid on his back they shouldn't be cops.

If it wasn't for the videos nobody would second guess it either.

All they gotta say is he reached for a gun and parade his criminal history all over TV.

But we're paranoid though. Slavery and Jim Crow is all "in the past" we good now :smokin

Fam I said it earlier.

I don't get it. Like they can legitimize "he was a criminal so he must have been doing something to deserve it" but can't recognize this trend of cops murdering people on film and skating on the charges.

People feel SORRY for the cops. Cuz stress and danger. But people who look like me can't even walk around their neighborhood at night without being a possible suspect.

Being a cop makes him an alien or what? He is still a human in potentially a life or death situation if its true that dude was reaching for a gun.

If anything its an issue of training. Maybw cops should have mandatory jujitsu. Judging from that position the cop was in he could have easily put dude in an arm bar and broke his **** in half instead of shooting him.

But its easy to judge when you arwnt in that situation.

I would always hold a police officer to higher standard when dealing with these situations, this is their job....would you excuse a doctor for letting someone choke on a piece of steak, the same you would an average joe with no medical training??

6 shots point black were overkill, not to mention he let off his gun inches away from his own partner....TERRIBLY HANDLED.

If only the pigs would have responded to Dylan Roof the same way they responded to Alton Sterling.

Agreed. Not to sidetrack or derail the thread but it stills pisses me off that when the person is white hes mentally deranged but if hes muslim or black hes a terrorist. **** like that and **** like this Sterling incident and the countless others just proves racism is alive.

Its honestly hard to tell what he was doing with his right arm at that angle.

That's what I'm saying, I don't think he is reaching for the gun though, I didn't see dude's pocket move, you'd be able to, or should be able to see some sort of imprint in that right pocket, I didn't see it. Listen to the language, "he's reaching", "get down", that's bull**** to cover their ***.

If I'm gunned down by a cop in cold blood and become a hash tag don't allow Ksteezy to come into the thread dedicated to my death NT. Dude will prob come in and say he doesn't symphatize with my death because I'm a NT troll and recovering alcholic. Victim blaming is sad...

We got a dude who was convicted of a DUI driving a car currently but has the nerve to say he doesn't think a criminal should be able to have a weapon

Can't make this dumb hypocritical mess up folks

**** is you talmbout?

criminals shouldn't have be allowed to have guns and people with DUIs shouldn't be allowed to drive so get off the road you attempted murderer

since you want to be judge and jury

That's what I'm saying, I don't think he is reaching for the gun though, I didn't see dude's pocket move, you'd be able to, or should be able to see some sort of imprint in that right pocket, I didn't see it. Listen to the language, "he's reaching", "get down", that's bull**** to cover their ***.
if seem folk do worse and not get gunned down like a dog.

We cant base this off assumptions. The camera pulls away while they are screaming most of that. You cant assume they are lying.

Dude had a gun and resisted arrest. As ****** up as it is, Sterling made some stuoid choices.

Especially if what everyone in here is saying to be true. If you're undoubtedly positive cops are being aggressive and seeking out blacks and may even kill you, why wouldnt you be 100% compliant?

I never knew steezy was a criminal. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

We cant base this off assumptions. The camera pulls away while they are screaming most of that. You cant assume they are lying.

Dude had a gun and resisted arrest. As ****** up as it is, Sterling made some stuoid choices.

Especially if what everyone in here is saying to be true. If you're undoubtedly positive cops are being aggressive and seeking out blacks and may even kill you, why wouldnt you be 100% compliant?

I'll agree to disagree. The best way I can end it without the back and forth.

When does this gun make an appearance, oh after the officer retrieves it, that's right. It's all about the CYA life, not cover your as, even though they attempted, but more so Can You Articulate

Well yeah at a minimum. Some of these cops are so out of shape, and fat they have no choice but to use their guns to defend themselves. A bunch of cowards with a badge and gun. You hardly see videos of cops throwing hands these days. I mean just look at Blane Salamoni, the cop that shot him, and see how obese he is?

View media item 2093082

That's why when I look at cops these days... the only respect I have for them is because of that gun they are carrying 24/7 which gives them a one up on me.

Here's another angle. It looks like the pigs were the aggressors.

Complacency is already killing us. If the feds ran in your house talking about annexing your **** or just harassing you in general, you're gonna be 100% compliant? You have that in your nature to just succumb to whatever is happening and not do anything at all?

Well yeah at a minimum. Some of these cops are so out of shape, and fat they have no choice but to use their guns to defend themselves. A bunch of cowards with a badge and gun. You hardly see videos of cops throwing hands these days. I mean just look at Blane Salamoni, the cop that shot him, and see how obese he is?

View media item 2093082

That's why when I look at cops these days... the only respect I have for them is because of that gun they are carrying 24/7 which gives them a one up on me.

I never thought about it but cops should be forced to stay in shape just for the reason you stated alone. Agreed.

Steezy in here bashing a fellow criminal. That criminal on criminal bashing is hilarious. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom