R.I.P. Alton Sterling..Shot by BRPD..Point Blank, While Restrained.

Man i cant call it. I cant see his other arm. What he does appear to do is resist. My attorney told me long ago to never resist on a cop...this was after i resisted. Gets you nowhere. Im white. This is a sad story but you gonna carry a gun...resist on a cop. How is that gonna turn out well?
it shouldn't result in death isn't it up to the judge and prosecutor to determine if one will be charged and punished for breaking the law? Resisitng arrest is a misdemeanor and a felon in possession of a weapon doesn't require the death penalty.

Man i cant call it. I cant see his other arm. What he does appear to do is resist. My attorney told me long ago to never resist on a cop...this was after i resisted. Gets you nowhere. Im white. This is a sad story but you gonna carry a gun...resist on a cop. How is that gonna turn out well?
it shouldn't result in death isn't it up to the judge and prosecutor to determine if one will be charged and punished for breaking the law? Resisitng arrest is a misdemeanor and a felon in possession of a weapon doesn't require the death penalty.

Never said it did. But this dude was a criminal...he was technially out doin criminal acts and he was illegally carrying a firearm. These things are true. And he resists. Why?

Saw this today. Very sad news. The worst part is how frequently these murders by police officers has become. We as Black men have to be aware of and understand that war has been declared on us, and justice system will always protect it's militia.

Based on the video even tho they're kneeling on his chest. He seems to be moving his right arm, not sure if he's trying to reach for his pocket or trying to get the cop off him. im not sure what to believe anymore
Two v 1 if u can restrain one person without using your weapon, I don't get it.
Pepper spray?
Tasers?
Batons?

Last edited:
No, I'm just saying growing up having a car and living in a two family household is a lot different than a tenement and riding the train everywhere.

I'm not taking anytging away from a you, just illustrating how different circumstances could be in the same neighborhood.

I grew up with a single mother fam, public school...used to hop on the bus and trains at a young age, had a gun pointed to my face by my drugged up crazy mothers roommate :lol:

Anyways let's stay out of there.

This was murder....clear cold blood murder, dude deserved to be arrested, not be murdered....hope you dudes understand that has been my stand from the get.
Respect. I'm glad we could agree.:pimp:

Never said it did. But this dude was a criminal...he was technially out doin criminal acts and he was illegally carrying a firearm. These things are true. And he resists. Why?

YOU RACIST FAM and possibly a Trump supporter.

Yea don't watch that second vid, it's bad and I'm pretty desensitized to violence. All you see is dude on the floor, honestly he wasn't putting on that much of a struggle. They tackled him to the ground, he looked confused as hell like what did I do? Two cops pin him down, I guess he "resisted" a little when they tried to put his hand behind his back. At no point did he ever reach for ANYTHING. The cop takes out his gun pointed it down at his chest and fired like 3 shots, rolled over dude is clearly badly injured and he fires a few more shots laying on the ground screaming "get on the ground". The guy was on the ground the entire damn video. If you can't restrain someone without killing them maybe you're in the wrong profession. It's not like he didn't have back up, it was 2 on 1.
Jesus Christ

Besides being a felon in possession of a weapon, where is this he was committing crimes **** coming from? On another note, dudes need to quick **** riding like no one in here is gonna remember all the **** that was talked in here.

YOU RACIST FAM and possibly a Trump supporter.

Now thats the stupidest thing you possibly ever posted. I can't ask questions? You seen all the facts? Neither have I. Never once did I say this dude should be killed but why not comply with the cops? Do you wanna die? Is it your given right?

he does have a point though.

what point??....that my DUI offense 15 years ago somehow equates to the multiple arrests of a felon wielding an illegal firearm?

is this real life?....and you got the nerve to call out "trollin"

Now thats the stupidest thing you possibly ever posted. I can't ask questions? You seen all the facts? Neither have I. Never once did I say this dude should be killed but why not comply with the cops? Do you wanna die? Is it your given right?

you clearly missed my sarcasm

Gotta stop resisting arrest, go with it and let the laws take care of itself. We are the prey. Can't give them any reason.

No.no.no. This is not about what black men, women, tgnc folks do. It's not about what we wear or how we behave. This is about the stigmatization of black as criminal and the embeddedness of this association in policing practices.

Nor should we have to justify our right to exist by handing over our ID'S when an officer asks for it. We should never agree to be racially profiled and those who say we should are apologists for fascism.

i knew someone was gonna come in here talking like this. i get your point, but it's not worth it bruh. this is your life.

You willing to sacrifice yourself just to be a hashtag because a cop asked you for your id? or to step out of your vehicle?

10 times out of 10 if you just go along with their bs, they will let you go because you're not giving them the challenge they want.

They are looking for someone just like you, that will give them a fight.

Besides being a felon in possession of a weapon, where is this he was committing crimes **** coming from? On another note, dudes need to quick **** riding like no one in here is gonna remember all the **** that was talked in here.

Illegally conducting business. But they had a 911 call on him. He was apparently brandishing a weapon. I dont make these laws but thats how **** works. Somebody makes that claim..they find u they gonna search u. Ive dealt with cops my whole life, including BRPD.

Last edited:

you clearly missed my sarcasm

My bad steezy. I did lol. Carry on.

If anything its an issue of training. Maybw cops should have mandatory jujitsu. Judging from that position the cop was in he could have easily put dude in an arm bar and broke his **** in half instead of shooting him.
Well yeah at a minimum. Some of these cops are so out of shape, and fat they have no choice but to use their guns to defend themselves. A bunch of cowards with a badge and gun. You hardly see videos of cops throwing hands these days. I mean just look at Blane Salamoni, the cop that shot him, and see how obese he is?

That's why when I look at cops these days... the only respect I have for them is because of that gun they are carrying 24/7 which gives them a one up on me.
Aye dude even looks like he comes home from work to race troll on the internet

Guilty as charged

So the theme in this thread is that it's ok for a cop to shoot a guy if he resists or if it's difficult to get him handcuffed,

Inb4 white supremacist.
what am I grasping at? You are a criminal and you deserve whatever comes to you. Either it happened already, happening currently, or going to happen :smokin[/quote]

if that somehow makes you feel better, by all means fam keep grasping

Illegally conducting business. But they had a 911 call on him. He was apparently brandishing a weapon. I dont make these laws but thats how **** works. Somebody makes that claim..they find u they gonna search u. Ive dealt with cops my whole life, including BRPD.

It was never confirmed he brandished a weapon, and he had permission to sell his mix tapes from the owner of the store, as he has been selling his mix tapes before, again, no crimes. It is speculative he waived/brandished the weapon. If he was committing crimes, do you believe that the owner would vouche for the dude selling tapes in front of his store.

Back
Top Bottom