R.I.P. Alton Sterling..Shot by BRPD..Point Blank, While Restrained.

Shortage of cops has the PD hiring anyone with a pulse. Then you get these trigger happy CoD fanboys out here to serve and protect.

That 2nd vid. Seeing him reach out his hand grasping for his last breath....:smh:

Shortage of cops has the PD hiring anyone with a pulse. Then you get these trigger happy CoD fanboys out here to serve and protect.

That 2nd vid. Seeing him reach out his hand grasping for his last breath....:smh:

Its rough. It is. And pay should be better for those risking their life every night. But oil etc.

U had 2 200lb dudes on u? I doubt it. Npbody is saying this dude deserved to die. But why not comply with the cops?
I have actually had two cops jump on me for being on the bad side of town, I was moving because I was trying to breathe. I guess trying to breath is resisting arrest. I'm waiting for clear video footage that dude was resisting arrest. Him resisting shouldn't matter cops are paid and trained to deal with resisters. I'm sure he's not the first so called resister killer cops have dealt with.

Last edited:
They would've killed Mr. Sterling no matter what he did. People can spin this anyway they want to, people didn't read not one article, they went straight for the video.

U had 2 200lb dudes on u? I doubt it. Npbody is saying this dude deserved to die. But why not comply with the cops?
I have actually had two cops jump on me for being on the bad side of town, I was moving because I was trying to breathe. I guess trying to breath is resisting arrest. I'm waiting for clear video footage that dude was resisting arrest. Him resisting shouldn't matter cops are paid and trained to deal with resisters. I'm sure he's not the first so called resister killer cops have dealt with.

Maybe not. Its systemic. the smartest people in this forum agree. Where do we start tho...

Its rough. It is. And pay should be better for those risking their life every night. But oil etc.
They don't risk their life every night though [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]...

They would've killed Mr. Sterling no matter what he did. People can spin this anyway they want to, people didn't read not one article, they went straight for the video.

I dont believe this. Cop seemed ****** up by what he did. wanna bet he doesnt have a college degree...was a c student. its most likely...

Kind of like the false assumption that soldiers are defending our country.

Dot let me tell y what my homies were doing when they were I the Middle East last summer

there has to be a fundamental shift in society

until white privilege is abolished

social contructs, public discourse, policy reform

we dont live in one society, just where they happen to intersect

Maybe not. Its systemic. the smartest people in this forum agree. Where do we start tho...
by not being afraid to be critical of and holding corrup cops accountable. Alton could have been down there doing the harlem shake and the worm, it still wouldn't justify the officer's actions. Any honest well-trained cop will tell u that the BR officers actions were repulsive, the sad thing is that too many cops and folk in society are more concerned with the victims background him moving on the ground, and his postseason of a gun in a gun-happy country than the cop unloading 6 bullets in his defenseless body. What is to stop this from happening to me or you???

Im sure the other video has been posted on here but Seeing dude raise his arm like hes begging for help.... :x :smh:

How can someone live a normal life like that it really baffles me. Just gona shoot someone for no reason and go about your day like nothing happened.

Bruh..

by not being afraid to be critical of and holding corrup cops accountable. Alton could have been down there doing the harlem shake and the worm, it still wouldn't justify the officer's actions. Any honest well-trained cop will tell u that the BR officers actions were repulsive, the sad thing is that too many cops and folk in society are more concerned with the victims background him moving on the ground, and his postseason of a gun in a gun-happy country than the cop unloading 6 bullets in his defenseless body. What is to stop this from happening to me or you???

Would you have resisted. In his position. Honest answer...i wouldnt have.

Slaves were told not to upset massa and they were still beaten and raped. A cop can beat u up and disrespect you if they feel like it and get away with it and no one will bat an eye in this country.

Ones on patrol do. This should ahve been a simple case in most ur eyes. Here we are. **** changes real fast with guns.

They didn't even produce the gun until dude was shot, they approached dude knowing they're were going to **** him up. How right is it that the cop buried his barrel right in dudes chest, and shot him, multiple times. Yell at dude to get down, and shoot him again. None of that is important, he "resisted" and brandished a weapon, even though witnesses say that he didn't. Makes perfect sense.

Would you have resisted. In his position. Honest answer...i wouldnt have.
I don't call what he was doing resisting though. Dudes reflexes were responding to have two grown *** men on top of him trying to choke him and bend his arms. The cops were dumb for thinking they were going to be able to get him to the ground and roll him over to cuff him as big as he was. The discourse shouldn't be abut him resisting but rather why the cops use excessive force in a situation that didn't require such force.

Back
Top Bottom