R.I.P. Alton Sterling..Shot by BRPD..Point Blank, While Restrained.

I'm waiting for them to slander the witnesses that come forward....

what a surprise...

white dude trying to tell minorities how to feel about something hes never experienced.

do you also say all lives matter when you see black lives matter stuff?

Why are they yelling at him to get on the ground, when he's already on the ground....shot multiple times?
indifferent.gif

what a surprise...

white dude trying to tell minorities how to feel about something hes never experienced.

Exactly dude doesn't knowa damn thing about our historic lived experiences with police. Read about the slave patrollers and the evolution of policing in America or talk to people who have experienced police oppression throughout history.

Cover up. Body cams were "down" but audio was up to tell a narrative. Thankfully people were recording

Ones on patrol do. This should ahve been a simple case in most ur eyes. Here we are. **** changes real fast with guns.

They didn't even produce the gun until dude was shot, they approached dude knowing they're were going to **** him up. How right is it that the cop buried his barrel right in dudes chest, and shot him, multiple times. Yell at dude to get down, and shoot him again. None of that is important, he "resisted" and brandished a weapon, even though witnesses say that he didn't. Makes perfect sense.

I respectfully disagree. They deal with this all the time. Pretty evident the dude feels the gun when he calls "GUN"! Dude dealt with cops before. put ur hands at ur head. Now if this dude had learning disabllites or something this is tragic.If not hes resisting.

Last edited by a moderator:
what a surprise...

You talkin about me. Holla. Uve no idea what ive seen.

I respectfully disagree. They deal with this all the time. Pretty evident the dude feels the gun when he calls "GUN"! Dude dealt with cops before. put ur hands at ur head. Now if this dude had learning disabllites or something this is tragic.If not hes resisting.
Still doesn't justify this homicide...

Still doesn't justify this homicide...

Well, reaching for his gun would.

im guessin he raised up after being shot already. Cops freaked out. He supposedly had already been tased. Can someone confirm/deny that?

I bet 10 reps that he didn't raise up, dude was already shot twice by that point. His body probably spasm'd, just like he was "reaching" involuntary reaction to being tased and having 400 pounds of racist on dudes chest. "He is reaching" sounds much better in the eyes of these cops to witnesses as opposed to "just shoot his ***" he is reaching, but who saw his hand go in his pocket?

im guessin he raised up after being shot already. Cops freaked out. He supposedly had already been tased. Can someone confirm/deny that?

I bet 10 reps that he didn't raise up, dude was already shot twice by that point. His body probably spasm'd, just like he was "reaching" involuntary reaction to being tased and having 400 pounds of racist on dudes chest. "He is reaching" sounds much better in the eyes of these cops to witnesses as opposed to "just shoot his ***" he is reaching, but who saw his hand go in his pocket?
then he wouldve shot his head not back

then he wouldve shot his head not back

This aint easy for anyone. But this is why we have laws.

You and some *** hat are the only ones. If he was reaching, it would have been seen, instead all that was seen was a arm flailing. You even said the cop probably felt the gun, the cop wouldn't have felt the gun if he clearly had seen it.

Back
Top Bottom