R.I.P. Alton Sterling..Shot by BRPD..Point Blank, While Restrained.

Dude caping heavy for po po[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Argue with a cat who has "Free Brady" in his profile brehs
mjlol.png

You and some *** hat are the only ones. If he was reaching, it would have been seen, instead all that was seen was a arm flailing. You even said the cop probably felt the gun, the cop wouldn't have felt the gun if he clearly had seen it.
Seriously..u ever been tackled and arrested? I have. By NOPD. It aint sweet. It aint lawful. I can prove it.

Seriously..u ever been tackled and arrested? I have. By NOPD. It aint sweet. It aint lawful. I can prove it.
That complexion for protection allowed you to survive being tackled and arrested [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji].

This may sound ignorant but this is how I feel as of lately. Honestly I expect a cop to shoot me. I expect a cop to abuse his power and get off Scott free. What bothers me more is brothers killing each other. We shouldn't expect police to be on our side. I've posted this before but strange how the police departments were established prior and around the time slavery was abolished. Don't believe look it up many major cities established police force around that time.

Now I'm not saying all cops are bad. I think many are good. I'm saying that with that entitlement, with that power, with that legal backing they have; they can do as they please especially to minorities. Many of these families settle with large payouts. It's sad and unfortunate.

Honestly seeing a random brother kill another brother upsets me more now a days. How can you kill your brother? :smh:

This may sound ignorant but this is how I feel as of lately. Honestly I expect a cop to shoot me. I expect a cop to abuse his power and get off Scott free. What bothers me more is brothers killing each other. We shouldn't expect police to be on our side. I've posted this before but strange how the police departments were established prior and around the time slavery was abolished. Don't believe look it up many major cities established police force around that time.

Now I'm not saying all cops are bad. I think many are good. I'm saying that with that entitlement, with that power, with that legal backing they have; they can do as they please especially to minorities. Many of these families settle with large payouts. It's sad and unfortunate.

Honestly seeing a random brother kill another brother upsets me more now a days. How can you kill your brother? :smh:

So white overrides black? Nobody should kill anybody. Hence why we are here. If this is white vs black still we are truly lost.

Last edited by a moderator:
What dudes are calling resisting arrest is a natural reaction to getting dragged around like a animal. Wtf? I'm pretty sure if I was thrown to the ground with no control on how I fall, my body is going to tense up and automatically go in defense mode.

Maybe we should teach our black kids to just lay on the ground and play dead if a cop approaches

Dudes will go hard with the racism even with their facebook profile on full display these days.

Society has truly reached a null point of f's to give.

Society has been in the dump for the last 500+ yrs lol, things were not ever better than they were now to speak as if things have declined.

What dudes are calling resisting arrest is a natural reaction to getting dragged around like a animal. Wtf? I'm pretty sure if I was thrown to the ground with no control on how I fall, my body is going to tense up and automatically go in defense mode.

Maybe we should teach our black kids to just lay on the ground and play dead if a cop approaches
This is essentially what some cats in this thread are arguing.

This is essentially what some cats in this thread are arguing.

Nah. But if u aint got nuthin to hide...why u resisting the law? This dude had plenty to hide. He shouldve come clean from the getgo.

Cops can shoot you to death for that?

Geez I'm never visiting Louisiana

Folks can be up at arms about Hilary not getting indicted talking about it's a miscarriage of justice but less than 24 hours later cosign a man getting murdered despite having multiple HD angles that show he wasn't a threat.

The mental gymnastics are amazing

Cmon man. Ur contributing nothing here...
i've actually contributed plenty.

i just find it interesting what people are posting to justify somebody get point black executed.

Back
Top Bottom