R.I.P. Alton Sterling..Shot by BRPD..Point Blank, While Restrained.

I wish I could see how some of these SWS dudes looked like

Anybody that thinks the officer should have pulled his gun out in that situation is an idiot. He damn sure didn't have to let off any shots to a guy that was on his back and on the ground. Call in backup if you're too weak to put a guy in a cop car. Hell shouldn't he have searched the guy while he was against the hood to see if he had any weapons on him? How was a man with his hands behind his back going to shoot/cut the officers? Seems like he would have just hurt himself if he attempted to do that.

I wonder what part of Cali he is based out of. I always saw Cali as a chill place

The CA in his name stands for Canada. But he has friends here and visits from time to time so he can tell us all about our country and how things work here. It's fine.

Last edited:
Wait. His dude isn't even from the USA?????

Lmao

I dont wish death on anybody, BUT, if a group of black officers killed a white civilian, Im curious to see how it would play out

I dont wish death on anybody, BUT, if a group of black officers killed a white civilian, Im curious to see how it would play out

Yall know I'm not that guy to give police a break but this has happened and the Black Officer didn't go to jail or even get indicted.

Yall know I'm not that guy to give police a break but this has happened and the Black Officer didn't go to jail or even get indicted.

Blue blood is deep.

Majority of racist incidents with police in my experience has been black cops.

Self hate is disgusting.

Blue blood is deep.

Self hate is disgusting.

Black cops on black civilians?

What we do have to realize that there are a lot of ignorant people in america, that do have a F the cops mentality.

Cops are likely to harrass, we know that, but "murder is a tough thing to digest, its a slow process"

I remeber when a cop RAN OVER my homie cuz he was jumpin a fence.

And oh yeah, let a brown or black dude walk around strapped up, basically brandishing a firearem and see how they get dealt wit vs a white dude carryin a rifle on his back wit a pistol strapped to his leg.

Last edited:
Blue blood is deep.

Self hate is disgusting.

Cops for the most part are literally meant to protect the "System". So you cant be surprised when Soldiers of the System follow their orders.

What I'll never understand is why the "I don't trust the government" crowd automatically supports and gives the benefit of the doubt to the only part of government that can kill and take away freedom.

Because they are some of the most ignorant people in this country, that's why.

What I'll never understand is why the "I don't trust the government" crowd automatically supports and gives the benefit of the doubt to the only part of government that can kill and take away freedom.

Most of those Alex Jones Tin foil red neck type Conspiracy cats are just poor racist who try to come up with theories of why they are poor in a system that benefits their race more than anymore.

Most of those Alex Jones Tin foil red neck type Conspiracy cats are just poor racist who try to come up with theories of why they are poor in a system that benefits their race more than anymore.

Yup, blaming immigrants and government programs as the reason they are in the place that they are in.

Never mind that immigrants take jobs that none of them would do and that poor white southerners have committed more welfare fraud than any other group of people.

I live out here in New Orleans and sad to say this just doesn't surprise me anymore. Louisiana is one of the worst states in this country. And the police are one of if not the most corrupt organization there is. The police here have a massive history of these kinds of incidents. The Danzinger 7 incident, the Henry Glover case, the infamous " ham sandwich video " , Antoinette Frank,  etc......

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom