R.I.P. Alton Sterling..Shot by BRPD..Point Blank, While Restrained.

I still can't support that button
mean.gif

Yup, blaming immigrants and government programs as the reason they are in the place that they are in.

Never mind that immigrants take jobs that none of them would do and that poor white southerners have committed more welfare fraud than any other group of people.

lol Yup according to them "Da Jews" Farrakhan, Al Sharpton, the Illuminati, the Bilderburg, and UFOs are all working together to oppress them

Upon further viewing I'm going to reserve judgement. All I can say is that it's a tragedy that a man died over his initial crime being that he was selling CD's.

RIP

He was killed because the cop discovered a gun on him....he was being detained for selling CDs.

Could you show me where the law is written that carrying a gun, legally or illegally, is punishable by death?

Could you show me where the law is written that carrying a gun, legally or illegally, is punishable by death?

http://gun.laws.com/state-gun-laws/louisiana-gun-laws
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Louisiana

if these are valid, then him having a gun doesnt matter.

I was being sarcastic towards Steezy, because he is trying to imply that these cops had justification to kill dude.

Like with most things I know I could get him tripping over his words in a couple post.

I wonder if the dash/surveillance cam footage will become public?

It will eventually....the police first review the footage and if there is no indictment the video will be released. If there is an indictment the video will not be released till after the trial if it goes that far. Wouldn't want potential jury members to see the footage beforehand.

It will eventually....the police first review the footage and if there is no indictment the video will be released. If there is an indictment the video will not be released till after the trial if it goes that far. Wouldn't want potential jury members to see the footage beforehand.

It should hopefully clear up a lot of confusion.

It should hopefully clear up a lot of confusion.

Hopefully so. It appears at least in this very thread unfortunately that a lot of people have their mind made up one way or another regarding this matter before all the FACTS have been presented.

Out of the 346 black people killed by police last year, 2 officers were convicted.

did you watch the video at all? 

Sterling was down on his back with his arms pinned behind him.

He wasn't in a position to grab his gun and fire off on the officers.

they damn near unloaded the full clip on him. 

him having a gun on him in a state that allows conceal carry isn't deserving of death.

Be safe out here fellas. :{

I'm not defending the cop at all, dude is a scumbag and should be held accountable, what I'm saying is dude also responsible for putting himself in that situation....this the life you chose to live, a life of criminal activity and carrying an illegal firearm, ya wouldn't be flinching is this dude got lit up in an argument by another civilian....so yes the cop is wrong, but dude shouldn't be walking around armed, specially with a criminal record...what type of positive influence was he for society? Dude was either gonna end up dead like he did or in jail...

Killed by a cop = poor guy.

Killed by another civilian = he was probably asking for it, nobody would care.

is this not the logic?

Back
Top Bottom