R.I.P. Chadwick Boseman

May God bless his soul.

I know this is a predominately male site, so I want to remind everyone (especially my fellow Black men) to get your colon screened when it is time.

No need to jeopardize your health and life over ignorance.

I thought the age was late 40s bruh had this in his 30s

Definitely a wake up call.

Wow, this is one that hit me. I am in shock, life is so short. God rest his soul, he will live on forever through the silver screen

And to think, there's probably a cure sitting in a vial somewhere, tucked away for political reasons.
It's simply a back up of feces in the rectum, colon. It becomes toxic due to bad eating habits, drugs and alcohol. Also, the sexual stigma attached brings fear to those who feel if someone sticks a finger in their own butt, that this will suddenly make you gay.

May God bless his soul.

I know this is a predominately male site, so I want to remind everyone (especially my fellow Black men) to get your colon screened when it is time.

No need to jeopardize your health and life over ignorance.
This. Cancer is a thief. It hits people when its quite late. Symptoms maybe easy to miss. Earlier detection, the odds should be better to treat and survive longer.

67BE1A70-BB29-4681-BA2C-9A4D3066F116.jpeg
Thanks for the wallpaper

Still in shock. RIP to Chadwick Boseman |l his family and friends are in my prayers.

Can’t explain the feeling going to see Black Panther opening weekend with my brother and sister. Seeing us on the big screen like that, man. Was so proud of him and the entire cast. Thinking about what he had to go through the last four years smh, great actor and a strong spirit.

First and foremost, RIP. Dude fought a long, hard battle and did it with more grace than just about any of us could have. He's a legend in my book based off of that alone.

HAVING SAID THAT...

And to think, there's probably a cure sitting in a vial somewhere, tucked away for political reasons.
Wow this is ****ing STUPID.

This and Paul Walker’s death (actors only) hit me the most. In Paul’s I basically grew up on FF. Most people here as well.

Atleast I got to see Paul grow in those franchises, woudve loves to see what else Chad coudve brought to the table.

here was a thread created back in april of this year where people noticed he looked sickly
It all makes sense in hindsight. Especially the pics of him last month in a wheelchair coming out of an LA hospital. Which I hadn't seen until last night. They were paparazzi picd that reminded me of the last pics of Steve Jobs

This year has been mentally draining. His death hit me harder than I had anticipated. Shed a few tears thinking about it all. He's done so much knowing what he was going through and still managed to work through it all making these movies. Not to mention, being a hero for children and visiting these sick kids. Breaks my heart he was taken away at a young age. Truly a King...

Back
Top Bottom