R.I.P. Chadwick Boseman

Kobe's death hit me harder and I am a huge Laker hater but the idea that he and his daughter died (as well as everyone else) from a accident is just so tragic.

The last actor that got me in the feels was Robin Williams. I am a huge fan of the guy as a kid to an adult and him taking his own life is just what made it so sad. In an odd way, Chadwick Boseman sort of saw where his life was going to end and he took total advantage of it which is very courageous and determining of him.

RIP. I can just imagine the mentality to keep strong knowing what you got and to go full force to provide the audience with your A plus work. And not telling no1. Knowing that your numbers are numbered but you keep up with your dream and continue to feed the audience what we love and what you love doing. May his soul rip and continue his journey for greatness. You will forever live in our hearts! Thank you for your A plus job!

I saw someone post his quote from civil war that stated “in my culture death is not the end” and that brought me peace.
In real life he was a follower of Jesus who knew where he was going.

For those who find me find life
Proverbs 8:35

So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
2 Corinthians 4:18

you will be missed

FB_IMG_1598712093039.jpg

-foe

bro this just made me tear up again. i dropped tears earlier watching that jimmy fallon think he did with chadwick.

this just hit me in the chest again/

Just saw a post of FB from when he came to visit St. Jude's Children's Hospital. I think I will try to sell a case of bears to day in his honor.

Also shout out to Denzel

bro....i'm sad af.

why i get kobe and jordan vibes from this.

i'm so sick. this legit hurts my heart.

I saw someone post his quote from civil war that stated “in my culture death is not the end” and that brought me peace.
In real life he was a follower of Jesus who knew where he was going.

For those who find me find life
Proverbs 8:35

So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
2 Corinthians 4:18

you will be missed
It seems the former is far more appropriate, then less opportunistic, then not connected to an oppressed being. As stated when he was resurrected in the film Black Panther, Glory To Bast.

Diagnosed in 2016. Filmed Black Panther in 2017. No doubt in my mind that the emotions from what he was battling showed on screen. R.I.P. black King 👊🏿
That's a good damn point, man. He absolutely killed that role, and what you just said would make sense regarding how he drew the emotion necessary to crush it like that. The highs and lows T'Challa experienced, Boseman was on it, man. Knowing that he was cancerous, knowing that BP might have been his last performance... eery to think about. And it's truly mind-boggling to me that the didn't even mention it. Just did his thing. Honorable. Impressive. Inspiring.

-foe

That's a good damn point, man. He absolutely killed that role, and what you just said would make sense regarding how he drew the emotion necessary to crush it like that. The highs and lows T'Challa experienced, Boseman was on it, man. Knowing that he was cancerous, knowing that BP might have been his last performance... eery to think about. And it's truly mind-boggling to me that the didn't even mention it. Just did his thing. Honorable. Impressive. Inspiring.

-foe

you absolutely nailed it man. Outside of my
Own personal stuff, that’s all I can think about. Dude just being better, working his butt off, helping the world be a better place, and never complained publicly. No excuses. Very honorable and inspiring, and one reason why I’ll never forget this celeb passing.

actors having real life events affect their performances fascinates me. Sort of related, but not as grave as Chadwicks cancer related performance.......have you ever seen the movie Cruel Intentions? On the surface, yes it seems like a romantic drama/comedy, BUT the 2 main characters Ryan Phillippe and Reese Witherspoon actually fell in love on set. They hid their relationship from the director. So the performances you see on screen is REAL. Real love, real affection, all that. They famously got married and had kids.

anyways long rant aside, seeing real human emotion on screen is powerful And unforgettable.

Back
Top Bottom