R.I.P. Chadwick Boseman

rs_634x1024-180304160859-634-chadwick-2018-oscars-academy-awards.jpg

Kobe, John Lewis, and Chadwick in a span of 8 months. Unbelievable...

Chadwick and Kobe had so many decades more of life ahead of them. One could argue that John Lewis lived an accomplished life.

Damn shame, what a terrible Friday night. :ohwell::ohwell::ohwell:

Chadwick and Kobe had so many decades more of life ahead of them. One could argue that John Lewis lived an accomplished life.

Damn shame, what a terrible Friday night. :ohwell::ohwell::ohwell:
Yea, thats pretty right. But its also sad cancer ended Mr. Lewis's life. Cancer is a demon.

I don't wanna speculate on a man who just passed, but part of me feels he told those close to him in Hollywood that he was sick. He may not have made it public to the world but considering how incredible of an actor he was and how good of a person he was, the farewells seem light. Most of his celebrity friends I've seen just had a very light "RIP We will miss you" type messages

I don't wanna speculate on a man who just passed, but part of me feels he told those close to him in Hollywood that he was sick. He may not have made it public to the world but considering how incredible of an actor he was and how good of a person he was, the farewells seem light. Most of his celebrity friends I've seen just had a very light "RIP We will miss you" type messages

I remember a couple months ago photos hit the net of him super thin in a wheel chair being wheeled into the hospital. I thought it was maybe Covid related.

I'm sure his friends in the industry might've reached out and checked on him. Maybe he told them then. Idk.

I just know I'm in shock. And I'm really sad to watch his movies again knowing he's no longer here.

I remember a couple months ago photos hit the net of him super thin in a wheel chair being wheeled into the hospital. I thought it was maybe Covid related.

I'm sure his friends in the industry might've reached out and checked on him. Maybe he told them then. Idk.

I just know I'm in shock. And I'm really sad to watch his movies again knowing he's no longer here.

Yeah it's for sure a major tragedy. That's why I feel they had to know it was inevitable because if I was friends even casually with a dude who was as genuine as him it would be devastating. We didn't even personally know him and it was a gut punch to see he passed.

From everyone that has worked with him that has said something I've seen nothing but long *** tweets.

Viola, Angela, Ruffalo, Evans, etc.

He may have told some ppl recently as of this year but I don't believe a lot of ppl are just gonna keep a secret like that.

He had been looking like he lost a bunch of weight recently but had no idea that he had actually been fighting cancer this whole time as he really blew up in recent years :ohwell:

What an incredibly courageous and strong man, Rest In Power to him |l:emoji_pray:. One of the finest black actors of his generation

Had a chance to meet Chadwick Boseman at my job. He laughed when I called him Mr Wakanda man because all the women were in awe of him. Nice guy. One of my co workers asked me to cover him while he got he a pic and autograph. Sure enough Chad hooked him up. As it’s been stated, for him to give us EPIC movies while battling cancer is just.... the most unselfish thing an actor can do. To give literally all you have left to the screen. Rest Well Chadwick. You fought the good fight

this i was totally cool hours ago learning about the news

but thinking about it, at 4 am really got me messed up

43 is not old enough to die

jesus christ

Back
Top Bottom