R.I.P. Dolla (Konvict Music)

smh.gif

Some ol' $*+$$%%@. Cats don't know how to throw them hands no more and just take the L.

R.I.P.

moz-screenshot-2.jpg
djshabazztq7.jpg

1. Intro
2. Superstar (freestyle)
3. Boss (freestyle)
4. Blocc boy (Feat. Akon)
5. Still kill (freestyle)
6. Guess whos bizzack (freestyle)
7. Storytellin (freestyle)
8. Who the fu*k is that (Feat. T-Pain)
9. Acapella
10. I do me (freestyle)
11. Daddy d*ck (lollipop freestyle)
12. Bussit babies
13. Is you holding (freestyle)
14. Got my own money (Feat. T-Pain)
15. Loudmouf
16. The winner is .... dolla (freestyle)
17. Twinkle twinkle
18. I wont tell (freestyle)
19. Girl you know (freestyle)
20. Accapella 2
21. Look the other way (Feat. T-Pain)
22. So excited
23. Brown paper bag (freestyle)

He got anything else?
nerd.gif

moz-screenshot-3.jpg

DJ Shabazz is a good friend of mine.. Got a call from him around 4pm about what happened. A sad day for hip hop. RIP Dolla

Jay Rock just put a video out it's on Onsmash sending his prayers and condolences to Dolla's Family.

Word on the street is he just got put on Mansfield
smh.gif
Im not gonna even get intothat...I dont see why he would be getting put on right now in his life...Mansfield is no joke...Never would have seen this coming at the Beverly Center...R.I.P Dolla

_'s don't fight no more.

Simple as that.

It's really to the point now, where if you DO fight and get the better of the other person, you gotta worry about that other man coming back strapped.

Damn shame.

R.I.P to the kid though.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

How in the %@$+ did Charlie get in the terminal area of L.A.X with a pistol????
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

R.I.P. Mella
tired.gif

i was just thinking that. I got pulled to the side at Charlotte's airport for having my shoes on top of my laptop(
indifferent.gif
). but some reports say he was in the ticketing part which means he hadntwent through security checkpoints. anyway, sad situation and i was actually just thinkin about when this dudes album dropped yesterday. RIP

R.I.P Dolla

Yeah how you get a gun in the airport a big one like LAX especially . Doesnt fit the normal "Gang" shooting usually a guy might get killed and dudeshide out in the hood you can dump the car anywhere and since aint nobody snitchin you should be ok for a lil while . Now he gotta spend the rest of his life ina cell with a 1000 other men SMH

Back
Top Bottom