R.I.P Kobe Bryant.

Man, I don't want this to be true. The whole world weeps today at this huge loss. Kobe was my favorite, right next to Jordan.

I can't imagine what those that knew him are feeling right now.

I just lost my first hero.

WTF!!!!

Helicopters don't just go down like that for no reason. Especially ones on a Kobe budget. Somebody didn't do thier job and cost this man his life, a wife her husband, and children their father....plus the others aboard. Needs to be a full and complete investigation with charges filed against whoever is responsible. Makes no damn sense. Don't want to hear nobody say that it won't bring him back either...the point is someone didn't do thier job. Pilot, maintenance crew, whoever.

It's a damn shame helicopters don't have flight recorders.

FAA needs to do their damn jobs too...

The National Transportation Safety Board has pushed the FAA to implement its data recorder safety recommendation for years. In documents reviewed by The Associated Press, the NTSB said the FAA has maintained it has been unable to justify the mandate because “the benefits of recorders are difficult to identify and quantify because the absence of a recorder will never cause an accident.”
Large commercial planes and some private aircraft are required, under FAA regulations, to have two so-called “black boxes” that record information — a flight data recorder that monitors altitude and other instrumentation, and a cockpit voice recorder, which records radio transmissions and sounds in the cockpit. But there is no such requirement for helicopters.

Unfortunately nothing is infallible. I hope this wasn't the mistake of someone careless but either way this is tragic. We'll know all the details soon enough...

Joel embiid tweeted
He started playing basketball in 2010
After seeing Kobe play in the finals
Damn 2010
I’m feel old as hell

WTF!!!!

Helicopters don't just go down like that for no reason. Especially ones on a Kobe budget. Somebody didn't do thier job and cost this man his life, a wife her husband, and children their father....plus the others aboard. Needs to be a full and complete investigation with charges filed against whoever is responsible. Makes no damn sense. Don't want to hear nobody say that it won't bring him back either...the point is someone didn't do thier job. Pilot, maintenance crew, whoever.

It's a damn shame helicopters don't have flight recorders.

FAA needs to do their damn jobs too...

The National Transportation Safety Board has pushed the FAA to implement its data recorder safety recommendation for years. In documents reviewed by The Associated Press, the NTSB said the FAA has maintained it has been unable to justify the mandate because “the benefits of recorders are difficult to identify and quantify because the absence of a recorder will never cause an accident.”
Large commercial planes and some private aircraft are required, under FAA regulations, to have two so-called “black boxes” that record information — a flight data recorder that monitors altitude and other instrumentation, and a cockpit voice recorder, which records radio transmissions and sounds in the cockpit. But there is no such requirement for helicopters.

The duty-free tycoon and owner of Leicester City, Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha, died in a helicopter crash outside of the club’s King Power Stadium following the Foxes’ Premier League match on Saturday night.
Vichai, 60, and four other people were killed when the helicopter they were traveling in crashed in a car park just outside the stadium shortly after taking off from the pitch. On Sunday evening, Leicester City confirmed the loss of its owner.

Dude had the latest & greatest helicopter...Crashed at takeoff from his Soccer Stadium in UK

Back
Top Bottom