R.I.P Kobe Bryant.

The duty-free tycoon and owner of Leicester City, Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha, died in a helicopter crash outside of the club’s King Power Stadium following the Foxes’ Premier League match on Saturday night.
Vichai, 60, and four other people were killed when the helicopter they were traveling in crashed in a car park just outside the stadium shortly after taking off from the pitch. On Sunday evening, Leicester City confirmed the loss of its owner.

Dude had the latest & greatest helicopter...Crashed at takeoff from his Soccer Stadium in UK
Yea man I remember when that **** happened. Helicopter damn near lost control after reaching it's altitude. Such a messed up situation. RIP to the 5 on the helicopter.

Said to be a Sikorski S-76... Just like Kobe's.

15800697775813.jpg

Yo that feeling
Of him knowing the helicopter was going down
And YOU KNOW
his daughters words were “DADDY?”
THAT be my greatest fear as a parent
**** is sad but at least they got to spend their final moments with each other

Omg there is actual footage of the helicopter spinning out of control and crashing down...man wtf

RIP Kobe and condolences to his family and friends.

As a Sixers fan I “hated” him growing up and rooted against him harder than any other athlete ever. I remember the constant debates in high school and college trying to downplay his accomplishments. However as I got older I learned to be able to respect him and his game more. I really appreciated how dedicated he was to his craft and how much he wanted his teammates to be as dedicated just as him.

Omg there is actual footage of the helicopter spinning out of control and crashing down...man wtf

Not surprised, if it occurred in/around LA. Just think of all the people with phones, businesses and government with surveillance.

They should just delete the footage man. I really hope they don't try and put that out there.

I watched this guy from the beginning. Witnessed his whole career. Words cant describe how sad this is. Prayers to his spirit, and to his family. One of THE GREATEST EVER. Rest in peace Kobe.

Same here, I was too young for MJ's career (I'm in my mid-30s) but followed Kobe's career right from the start.

Back
Top Bottom