R.I.P Kobe Bryant.

Kobe was all about basketball, so that being said I really hope lakers win this championship this year. LeBron let that mamba blood run through your veins the rest of the year and get it!

Not saying that this a conspiracy or anything but man if Bron makes a Finals run this year that **** is gonna be such a bag for the NBA. I can see the video montages now. They gonna start the playoff "road" when he passed him on the scoring ****. Might even change the logo to dude.

Just a peculiar turn of events man.

I am in shock. Wasnt a big fan but Kobe was a mainstay even after he retired his name was still out there. Not to mention what he was doing for the community and in the arts after ball.

He was really one of those players I thought would grow old and we would be seeing @ all star games all gray hyping up the stars of the day. Getting praised for the things he helped happen and just being an overall representation and symbol of hard work and dedication.

It only makes it worse I'm hearing that his daughter, her teammate and parent also died in this crash.

**** is crazy. 2020 already sucks.

Last edited:
I’ll never forget when Mamba dropped 81 in that game. I fell asleep before the game because we’re on east coast but my dad woke me up later that night to witness it as it was happening. I must have been a junior in HS.

I’ll never forget when Mamba dropped 81 in that game. I fell asleep before the game because we’re on east coast but my dad woke me up later that night to witness it as it was happening. I must have been a junior in HS.
I still remember seeing on the ESPN ticker: Bryant, 81 pts. I was like I had to see that wrong. Didn't budge until it came around again lol.

A lot of broken men in the world of sports man, Booger tried to touch on the topic of his daughter passing as well during the halftime probowl and Joe being a father himself broke down, legit heartbreaking

I started and stopped watching basketball bcz of kobe. My fave all time. RIP! Even named my dog that i buried last month Kobe. Hasnt hit me yet! But i Love you Kobe!

This is really devestating to me. I'm a Warrior fan through and through, but as much as I used to hate to admit, he was my Jordan. On top of that, his contributions after basketball made me admire him even more. I'm sad to see that he and the other people including his daughter passed and I REALLY wanted to see the things he would do as he got older.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom