R.I.P Kobe Bryant.

Props to Michael Eaves on ESPN for grinding it out. He was a Lakers reporter and pregame/halftime studio host back in the day.

My uncles had Kobe posters and magazine cutouts from his early years in the league when I was little man . Way before I moved to the U.S. I got a lump in my throat and trying to hold it together man. I'm just devastated.

You can't take money to the grave. Enjoy your time on this Earth, enjoy your loved ones, make amends with loved ones you have issues with and go for your dreams. You never know what tomorrow got in store for you.
RIP Mamba. My generation grew up idolizing or at least watch you excel at your craft. Gone but never forgotten.
Could not have said it any better myself. Beautiful.

Devils.

Between this + the other one calling the Lakers the Hard-ER's... :smh:

Dude tears still on the desk probably and they already had to get dibs on all the viral hits this finna get.

The world getting to a weird place. Maybe it's already there lowkey.

Not even lowkey. Hell in a handbasket. But all you can do is get up and be the best you.

Man its super rare that when some one dies that i never met really hits me. Sean Taylor was one...and this is another. It seemed like Kobe was just hitting his stride as a man into his 40s. The same way Tiger Woods has been as well. When you get to reflect and look back and see things from a different perspective.

RIP Kobe man this is sad

So did i hear that correctly, the sheriff hasnt identified/confirmed the persons involved to identify family - he was condemning TMZ for reporting it and families having to hear through them instead of an official report?

RIP to 8>Kobe<24, Gianna and the other passengers involved in this tragedy. respects, love and prayers to the families.

they bringing that up now?! #meetoo broads outta pocket.

Man and it ain't even no point she was trying to make...just bring up ALLEGATIONS from two decades ago

"Yes a man and his daughter just died in one of the most brutal and unexpected ways possible but let's remember at one time he had rape ALLEGATIONS"

:smh:

This is one of those things that brings strangers together. People probably overheard someone talking about it in a supermarket and had to ask a stranger to make sure they heard it correctly. Definitely rocking my Kobe jersey today.

I don't think I've ever teared up over a celebrity death. This one HURTS. There's no question Kobe was one of the GREATEST to ever play basketball. But Kobe's legend far exceeds the sport. His work ethic and mentality transcended into other aspects of my (and millions of others) life; sports, academics, work and just LIFE. This man was a LIFE MENTOR to me. Just listening to his interviews and how his mind worked spilled over into my own life. I remember my mom asking why do you keep on running. I responded, "I want to be the best." I really couldn't believe that I just said that. The MAMBA MENTALITY continues inspire me to be the best version of myself. R.I.P Mamba. :emoji_sob:

Last edited:
Kobe won’t be able to give his well deserved HOF speech. He worked his life to get to that point and he doesn’t even get a chance to say THANK YOU to the people who helped him get there. Cruel world man.

Damn that's gonna be hard to watch because they probably gonna have like hella different dudes come up and speak like it's damn near his funeral.

Back
Top Bottom