R.I.P Kobe Bryant.

what's so crazy about this obviously kobe was mad young... and when I see footage of him of pics or videos it feels like yesterday like a year or two ago very recent...like I still can't believe and comprehend he's not here because he's still young and there's still recent footage of him...this is tragedy and one of those moments like 9/111 where I will remember exactly what I was doing
crazy thing is that as we get older in our eyes those heroes that we have are immortalized by how we saw them in our youth. I still think of kobe as frobe. Even kobe as a married man he was still frobe. I've gotten older but feel very connected to my teenage years and early 20s. Its all perception and time is very elastic. I hope we can all be like reggie miller and be healthy for long. Gonna miss kobe, but he's always in our hearts and will always be one of the best to ever do it

Get the vibe she made that post out of necessity to address everyone and really just wants to be left alone rn.

I was in middle school around this time in the philly suburbs and these guys were already legendary. As a sixers fan I was never the biggest Kobe fan but I always respected him and knew how great he was, especially later on.

I’m still hurting bros. Take care of yourselves and hold your loved ones tight. Cherish every moment and don’t take anything for granted. Don’t brush off your fam or friend who you have been planning to chill with for a while. Just do it

I’m giving my wife and my 10 month old my everything from now on. Nothing will stop me from spending time with them. Not work or paper chasing. No money can makeup for the time lost.
Couldn’t agree more, I’m in the same situation with a young 18 month old son. My wife lost her brother to a violent death, and this has triggered a lot of painful memories for her too. So sad all around, but I guess the silver lining is that it makes you appreciate life and family that much more.

kobe-bryant-high-school-yearbook_1_3e189a0844f556c835c288a957905f9b.jpg

01ba5f995e0221553c62400560f79310.jpg

Back
Top Bottom