R.I.P Kobe Bryant.

Kobe with the heat
Screenshot_20200129-225953_Chrome.jpg

No games, it just doesn't feel like it was
supposed to happen. It's hard to grasp still.
F*** posting shoes
F*** posting gear
Kobe wouldn't be impressed by NONE of that s****
If he'd could he'd slap that s*** out your mf hands.
If you want to honor the homie, get up at 5am and run 5 miles.
Learn another language
Learn an instrument
Learn a new craft
Better yourself, don't waste time on insignificant bs.
Do something that's hard.
When I did that drawing last night I got discouraged early bc it wasn't coming out like I wanted and almost said eff it, I'm going to bed. I imagined the homie cussing me out for giving up on his tribute. I didn't get up until it was finished. I'm hitting that gym tomorrow before the sun comes up.
Don't let Kobe die bros, let that Mamba blood flow through you 💯

I think the reason Kobe’s death hurt more than let’s say someone like Michael Jackson, Paul Walker, etc is that we can relate to Kobe on a cultural level. He was a dude who loved all sports, was into kicks even before his Adidas deal, grew up in a major city (Philly), liked hip hop/R&B, etc. all things most of us can relate to

The poor guy at Lids is working overtime! Lol, got him dealing with the register, taking custom orders, the phone and still doing the free embroidery hats....lots of hats!

i remember working at Lids and nobody knew how to use the embroidery machine properly. must've gone through hundreds of fitteds :lol:

the NBA community was divided over Kobe’s career. Was he the GOAT? Was he better than MJ? More gifted than Lebron? But in his death, he united us all. There’s some beauty in that.

obviously i bit into the hype and bought a shirt... but its sad that people are trying to make a buck off kobes name cuz he died smh... ill rock the shirt i bought tonight proud but still kinda shady lol... i got 4 kobe jerseys and im a start getting them altered so i can wear them... the one im a frame is the one fab wore in the trade it all video with puff... i love the blue los angeles jersey and its my favorite and i bought it cuz of that video but i cant get it altered.... the lettering and numbers is just too low on that jersey smh... but its all good ill just frame it... the rest of the 3 ill wear
1580363695547.png

Last edited:
a bunch of guys was selling Kobe shirts for 10 bucks the screen printed joints at Madison square garden... I was lowballing them hard for 5.00 lol and someone actually bit... here's the pics... im a rock this tee hard... front and back second pic
20200129_223902.jpg

20200129_223924.jpg

People are about to make a lot of money selling bootleg Kobe tees.

Back
Top Bottom