R.I.P Kobe Bryant.

1580674514338.png

O ok so someone with African ancestry? What do y’all call Indian people with dark skin?
I am certain that you realize that outside of Ninjahood, who happens to be Black, yet in denial of it, all of these comments are coming from white people, right?

For a long time I was confused, seeing bruh, bro, and other terms of endearment that would disarm those of consciousness, but then I go into other threads, then see them lauding Trump, wanting to make america great again.

:lol:

It's ludicrous to me that athletes and rappers are not only seen as royalty in the black community, but given unfair pressure to be the voice of the black community 🤦🏾‍♂️ let these people do what they want to do, which is entertain. I'm sure there are plenty qualified individuals that are willing and worthy to be the voice.
I agree w/ u in regards to athletes, but not rappers. Rap is rooted in social commentary.

god makes no mistakes, he has a plan for us all..his plan for Kobe, his daughter, and co. were to help him tune up da heavens weak bball game. 😇😇😇🙏🙏🙏🙏

jape jape

even though i hated da lakers...their prime and prime NBA coverage.

Yeah, I guess he co signs your usage of broads as well.

Sounds like a great guy.

I am certain that you realize that outside of Ninjahood, who happens to be Black, yet in denial of it, all of these comments are coming from white people, right?

For a long time I was confused, seeing bruh, bro, and other terms of endearment that would disarm those of consciousness, but then I go into other threads, then see them lauding Trump, wanting to make america great again.

:lol:
Not surprised. Many of them love Black culture but hate Black people. They want us to shut up and dribble.

It’s a negative stereotype, but I don’t let it affect me because even if I act like a safe and passive Negroe there will be people who still see me as an angry black man. Martin Luther king wore suits and spoke about peace but was still killed by a white man who saw him as being an angry Black man that complains too much. But like KHUFU KHUFU has asked you many times are you black????

I answered, you should pay attention more, then maybe youll make better arguments.

First of all, I'm not Black or White but yeah Kobe was definitely seen as a safe Black man to mainstream america which means white america, for the most part all the corporate sports aka the major leagues will only prop up the black athletes they deem "safe" that white ppl can feel comfortable cheering for. Only in Boxing and some of the sports without the major corporate backing do you see the unsafe black men rise to the top

Back
Top Bottom