R.I.P Kobe Bryant.

Someone plz post this gif from a diff angle, cant seem to find it
giphy.gif

10BF64DA-9D7B-4B4F-BF44-D8DB2B77B183.gif

C312A1B1-9052-48D8-9FC9-E34985ADBD24.jpeg

So wore these chaos today. Wore them about a month ago when I went to ac for 2-3 days. Was grinding poker and was nearing 24 straight hours. An Asian woman sat down and would bet relatively heavy to the size of the pot, and of course she had strong hands most likely so I would fold fold fold. Well eventually I flopped top pair, she bet $25 I min raised her to $50 and she said oh you wanna steal the pot and proceeded to fold. Well that was definitely on her mind cuz an hour later she bet $12 preflop and I wake up with the ladies, pocket queens. Keep in mind we both have $8-900 behind. So I raise her to $70 and she reraises me to $150, what ****ing hand does she have?? **** it it’s Kobe time yo I ain’t going nowhere, I call the $150 I wanna see a flop with the ladies.
Flop comes out 7 Jack Queen and she bets $100 into me.What do I do? Slow play and call the $100??? Nah **** outta here mamba mentality yo shove all my money in there with the nuts, what would kobe do?? She deliberates for a while and eventually calls for $800, I get all her money. Mamba mentality for life!!

Ninja knows more about politics than basketball

I'm actually ambidextrous in that regard, I just don't really talk basketball analysis on niketalk ironically enough it just feels like bringing sand to the beach... what am I going to learn here that I'm not already listening to from the countless hours I watch ESPN or TNT, sports talk radio, or a few YouTube Hoops pages I follow.

and sports section is full to da brim with mega/official threads... an anathema to me when in on NT.

^ the nfl has all white owners who are racist and thats why they blackballed kap.... meanwhile the nba is more hip hop orientated... you can tell in the nba all star weekend which is pretty lit... the rap artists are performing, hosting events and playing in the celebrity all star game...the nba basically supports the black community and just more diversity with coaches and GM's compared to the nfl

I hear Staples has begun removing all the Kobe tribute stuff the fans left. Glad folks were able to grieve for a week there.

Dope sneaker pic right here
1580714499806.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom