R.I.P Kobe Bryant.

For anybody that's looking to collect Kobe related items for regular price. BigBadToyStore is restocking on Enterbay 1/6 scale Kobe double packs right now. They have them up for pre-order. You get two 1/6 scale Kobes for $400. There work is real nice. I have the 1/9 scale Stephen Curry displayed in my office at work.
kobeenter.jpg
kobeenter1.jpg
kobeenter2.jpg
Box Contents
  • Rookie Kobe Bryant
  • Final season Kobe Bryant
  • 10pieces of newly developed Kobe Bryant signature interchangeable hands. (Including a pair with magnets inside)
  • 1/ 6 scale Spalding basketball with magnet inside X 1
  • Accurate official LA Lakers 1997 / 98 number 8 Home uniform
  • Accurate official LA Lakers 2015 / 16 number 24 Away uniform
  • Elbow band X 2 (Yellow & Purple)
  • Black arm sleeve x 1
  • Purple Knee band x 1
  • Basketball tights x 2 (Purple & Black)
  • Official NBA Socks x 2 (White & Black)
  • 2 pairs of Kobe Bryant sneakers
  • All-Star MVP Trophy x 1
  • Special developed figurine stand which can easily twist and curl with a base printed LA Lakers Team logo X 2
Product Features
  • Product Size: 12" Each
  • Material: Plastic & Fabrics
  • 30 Points of articulation
  • Spalding basketball with magnet inside
  • Special developed figurine stand
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/31779

updates to the All Star Game in tribute to Kobe

That’s where the tribute to Bryant and the No. 24 jersey he wore for the last decade of his NBA career comes into play. The team that wins the All-Star Game will be the first to reach a target score, determined by the total points the team in the lead scored in the first three quarters combined — plus 24, the obvious nod to Bryant.

The team that has the most points after the first quarter will win $100,000 for its charity. The same will apply to the second and third quarters. The scores get added for the fourth to set the target score — for example, if the score is 100-95 at that point, then the team that wins the All-Star Game will be the first to reach 124.

It's wonderful to read everyone's comments in here and glad everyone is sharing. NT was definitely a big part of the Kobe phenomenon.

First time I saw Kobe live was in the summer of 1996, a Summer League game at Long Beach state. Here's this scrawny little kid that everyone in the crowd was focused on.. who would have known then how that kid would turn out.

Legit never shed tears over an athlete/celebrity but Kobe was special. When I got home Sunday afternoon.. turned on ABC and seeing all those Kobe highlights, and the blond newscaster lady choking up... oh man I broke down. Wife had to hug and console me as she never saw me that emotional. Just crazy.. 20 years of emotions from the despair late 90's playoff losses to the Jazz/Spurs, to the ecstasy of the 3 peat Phil Jackson era and repeat championship parades, and to his final Mamba out final game. What a ride. Past few days I have just been scrounging all the pictures I took of him at Staples, and all the memorabilia I have collected for the past 20 plus years and reminiscing.

RIP Kobe and Gigi

this commercial never gets old and is still funny

Dead ***, I used to be Kobe hater. More so off the court than on. This commercial made me change my mind about Kobe. Bruh when he said “81 olives” I laughed so hard. The delivery was perfect. Probably thee best espn commercial ever.

Asian here, so you know I was souped watching a guard in the league that can ball ala JLin.

Looking back, I fully believe Kobe was talking trash at MSG saying he didn't know who JLin was when all that hype was around him and the knicks to fully get Lin hyped and ball out which he did that night.

I was kinda bummed when Kobe yelled at Lin when they where teammates for not eating the clock, but Kobe was 100% right.

Don’t speak Spanish so won’t know what he’s saying.

Poor, somewhat accurate translation some lines more accurate than the others.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm doing well at following the commandments
And where is God during these moments
Life is short like a story
And in the blink of an eye its gone (the wind takes it away)
I still remember the first game of yours that I saw
A thousand emotions, many times you had me on my feet
You showed me everything in life has to be done with passion
And to win you need to have heart
You taught us that the number 13 isn't bad luck
And that failures can make us stronger
Say what you'd like, for me he's the best
Rest in peace with God
And congratulations you also won 6 rings
5 in the NBA and one in marriage that gave you your daughters
To think that one went with you, I lose control
But no, it's so you don't play in heaven alone