R.I.P Kobe Bryant.

#22/24...more 8s...love em!
E42C05AB-CB25-4DEF-BAFC-F7D75A9D8A2C.jpeg

RIP Mamba!

In Philly... yeah Kobe had to get that one!
This is why he was boo’d. Hometown fans wanted A.I. to get it since he repped the Sixers, problem was Iverson won the ASG mvp the year before and that’s with Kobe and the West actually trying to win that game. Guess Kobe figured he was going to secure the win and MVP this time only Philly didn’t appreciate it.

for those that ordered shirts from mamba academy, i just ordered today....how long did it take for you to get your items?

yo, if anyone can assist with an oop on that white cover Kobe (centennial icon) magazine it be greatly appreciated. paypal, venmo, cashapp or whatever ready. Just hit my PM

My local Frys Electronics keeps the ESPN, SI, LA Times fully stocked and the newstand around the corner from my job has stacks of Time and a few others in stock if you guys need any of those. That Centennial is the only one im having a hard time finding.

for those that ordered shirts from mamba academy, i just ordered today....how long did it take for you to get your items?

I ordered a S/S shirt, & hoodie on Feb 8th, and I just got tracking for the hoodie today, saying it will be here tomorrow, but I would guess it will actually show up Thursday or Friday.

A pretty good coffee table book because of the pictures, but it’s honestly not that good and for $16, I probably should have gotten the LA Times version.
image.jpg
Ya my local store had a ton of those but 2 la times an 1 centi icon left. Bought both. ESPN 1 looks underwhelming

Back
Top Bottom