R.I.P. Lil Snupe 6/20/13 . . . Meek Mill's 17 year old artist "Lil Snupe" Vol. Next King of The Sout

**** like this don't make ya'll have a guilty conscious about the music we listen to?

Not even a little bit?

**** like this don't make ya'll have a guilty conscious about the music we listen to?

Not even a little bit?

I can't listen to the same s_ I used to when I was younger.

All that "Sling a pack, put your melon where you feet at.... " rap gets skipped unless its really well executed.

Too many of my young homies have gotten bodied for me to get enjoyment from hearing a rapper glorify similar circumstances.

Not even a little bit?
Yo as I have gotten older(I am 32 now) I have made a concerted effort not to listen to music glorifying violence and extreme illegal activity anymore

Exactly. I'm 27...I'm listening to that brand of rap less and less. 

All you "it's just entertainment" ****** make me sick. For real.

As a black male...this **** really kills me. I feel helpless.

Last edited:
Yo as I have gotten older(I am 32 now) I have made a concerted effort not to listen to music glorifying violence and extreme illegal activity anymore
Yeah this....When I was young i had NWA but we only listened with the homies now at grad night parties fools request shoot em songs not on my dance floor lil homie RIP YOUNG MAN..........REPPED
mean.gif

Last edited:
Exactly. I'm 27...I'm listening to that brand of rap less and less. 

All you "it's just entertainment" ****** make me sick. For real.

As a black male...this **** really kills me. I feel helpless.
whenever money is involve its difficult for things like that to change

Never heard of the lil dude before I heard of his passing. Sad another parent has to bury their child smh.

:smh::smh::smh::smh:

Rest in Paradise lil homie...like I said months ago ....he was from Louisiana so I was pullin for roun ya heard me

Damn Meek got a show in my hometown Lafayette,LA on sat. too...this **** wack but gotta be more to it than $100 dice game...imma chalk it up as hood ********

Dice game rumor appears to be false.

http://www.nbc33tv.com/news/crimetracker/police-lil’-snupe-was-not

WINNFIELD, LA (NBC33) — Police have released more information about the murder of Louisiana rapper Lil’ Snupe. They say at least one online rumor is not true, but have confirmed another.

“There was no dice game involved,” Lt. Charles M. Curry, Winnfield Police Department, said. “Out of respect for the family, we have not released the name of the suspect."

Lt. Curry did confirm one rumor to be true, however. He told NBC33 News that Addarren Ross, aka Lil' Snupe, was acquainted with his killer and knew him personally.

“We’re working diligently to investigate this case and track down the suspect,” Lt. Curry noted.

Ross was found at around 4:00 a.m. on Thursday, June 20 at the Maplewood Apartments. He had two bullet wounds and was pronounced dead at the scene. The rising star recently celebrated his 18th birthday. His death was leaked by a tweet from his manager; “The call I got this morning is un real RIP…”

Homicide investigations are rare in the sleepy town of Winnfield. Lt. Curry explained that this is the fifth homicide the department has investigated since 2002.

“The last homicide I worked was in January 2012,” he said. “It was a domestic violence case that escalated.”

Lt. Curry explained that the department plans to release more information within the next 24-hours.

Ross got his big break in 2012 when he was signed to the label Dream Chasers Records by Meek Mill. He’s originally from Jonesboro, La, which is located in Jackson Parish.

this ish is crazy he is only 17!!!! shout out to his parents, I can only imagine how they feel right now. keep your head up.

*shrugs* do yal really care that much? N***as die its life. Wayne and currensy need to count their blessings soulja slim lil snupe Louisiana dont want to see u make it.

whoever killed him probably got a bounty on their head right now

It's an endless cycle.

Last edited:

Not even a little bit?
Honestly I've never thought about it like that. I just listen to the music and move on with my day. This is an interesting perspective though. I've been sitting here with this quote open for like 10 minutes thinking about it.

Dice games go for a lot more than $100 in the hood amongst dope boys

Gotta be more to that...$100 ain't **** to be taking a life

someone in my neighborhood got shot in the face for a couple hundred right in front of they daughter, less than 2 weeks ago mane

Back
Top Bottom