R.I.P LIL WAYNE

Dam this is a @$+*!+ joke. ##%++@ hella following dude in jail like if its a @$+*!+ reality show.
smh.gif

This girl I just talked to has a brother on Rikers who she just got off the phone with.. She said that her cousin said a lot of dudes are in there wylin and that the jail is trying to transfer him because he is gettin eatin alive... At least that's what he told her..

I just talked to her again and she said no one has touched him yet but a lot of dudes are wylin
and there has been to many confrontations so the prison wants to remove him

Originally Posted by Dapper D

laugh.gif
It always makes me laugh REALLY seeing the N's talking about street #%%%...

dudes be so out of their element it's krazy...

I mean...make a thread about a trust funds or Acrombie and Fitch or some other #%%%...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

how am i lame ? you all are lame for supporting the reason why music is trash , and that the younger generation of america has gone off the deep
end . i have never seen so many LAME 14-17 year old kids in my life .

i dont get it , yall on my coat tails over something 2 years old that maybe 1 out of 10 of you actually there to view it .

get ya mind right and atleast post updated pictures of me , i was like 15 in that pic and my camera date is wrong so that prolly 2005.
Calm down %!$+, I use to sell LRG and that jacket is late 2007. That'll be all.

smh.gif
&
laugh.gif
@ all the ruckery in this thread
Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Dam this is a %%%%$! joke. !#*!%@ hella following dude in jail like if its a %%%%$! reality show.
smh.gif

This prob woulda been my fave reality show.
He woulda caked off the idea of this.

Originally Posted by Twig1026

We should do the next nt summit as a scared straight joint at rikers...thats the only way we'll be able to see for ourselves...my boy is a c.o. over there but he's on a womens block...I'm sure he can get all the info though

smashing?

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Post updated pictures , yall lames was not even around when that pic first dropped

most of yall post the picture and dont even know the whole story behind it . Sad really making fun of my nationality .

Yall like lame corny music like lil wayne  thas all that needs to be said bout the lot of ya
you beg dudes through PMs for pron links though

And suck $$!++ for fitteds and beg for hookups on kicks but flakier than dandruff.

Why duke go on a big rant about his race.... i see not one mention about him being white?!?

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by Twig1026

We should do the next nt summit as a scared straight joint at rikers...thats the only way we'll be able to see for ourselves...my boy is a c.o. over there but he's on a womens block...I'm sure he can get all the info though

smashing?
If you heard some of the stories he's told me, you definitely wouldn't want any parts of those
sick.gif
...and he's a pretty boy too so I'm sure they heckle him CONSTANTLY

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Post updated pictures , yall lames was not even around when that pic first dropped

most of yall post the picture and dont even know the whole story behind it . Sad really making fun of my nationality .

Yall like lame corny music like lil wayne  thas all that needs to be said bout the lot of ya
you beg dudes through PMs for pron links though

And suck $$!++ for fitteds and beg for hookups on kicks but flakier than dandruff.

Why duke go on a big rant about his race.... i see not one mention about him being white?!?
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lil wayne stands about a hot 5-5 on a good day , dude may not back down but son will have some type of war scar by the end of this , and come
out and say he was leg

And i swear there is a core group of you boys on my stuff SOOOOO hard , yall dont even know me nor my family , im 60 percent american indian
and 40 percent white .my mom was 100 with spanish grandparents , and my dad was white with indian grandparents . im just a white boy with flava
thats it , and yall steady on my stuff on picture that NON OF YALL was even present for when it went down . to me thats the funniest part yall see
and hear about stuff and keep coming back with re cycled info . Get ya mind right to the group of lil groupies .But i really could careless about NT
or the lames who roast people on here , because 7 out of 10 of em get no buns , and just sitting on NT wasting the days away
laugh.gif

and memphis you friendly dog , you like man im just playing when yu post n my wall on facebook but than you turn around runnin ya mouth all in
fun and games on NT though i aint trippin
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MchunuDon

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

Idk how credible MTO is..
But..

March 20, 2010.
It's only been a few weeks, and rapper Lil Wayne is already MAKING WAVES in jail.

MediaTakeOut.com just received EXCLUSIVE INFORMATION that rapper Lil Wayne and another inmate got into, what our insider calls a "scuffle."

According to our ROCK SOLID source, rapper Lil Wayne and another inmate got into a disagreement a few days ago. The insider explained to MediaTakeOut.com, "I don't [know] what it [was] about, but neither one was going to let it go and so they handled it."

What does HANDLE IT mean? Well according to our insider, the inmate CONFRONTED Weezy - and Weezy didn't BACK DOWN!!! But before any blows were thrown, other inmates broke it up.

And that's a good look for Weezy. Because according to MediaTakeOut.com's snitch, the other dude was WAAAY bigger than Weezy.

MediaTakeOut.com was the FIRST news source in the world to report this. Any news source who uses this EXCLUSIVE reporting is required to credit MediaTakeOut.com
I wouldn't be surprised if this "insider" went by the name of Baby or Mack Maine
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

and yall steady on my stuff on picture that NON OF YALL was even present for when it went down . to me thats the funniest part yall see
and hear about stuff and keep coming back with re cycled info .
Why do you keep bringing this up like we had to have seen the OG post where it was posted? It's a @!+@%+! picture, same as its ever been.

^

care to share...

Well, there was one he said of a chick who was estimated to have a miscarriage about 5 months earlier than the day she almost died with green gunk and chunks of decayed/decaying baby chunks and maggots pouring out her cookie like clam chowder...then there was the psycho who gagged her cell mate, raped her with her rec shoes, and gauged her eyeballs out and put them in her cookie for burning her...there are a few more if you wish to continue
ohwell.gif

nvm , im done with this thread.

keep lovin ya lame rapper , and his garbage music.
yo ragin bull or whatever the chief of your tribe named you, you one of the lamest cats on this thread and in Texas stop posting and go harass homie about sending you the wrong fitted

^ what makes you say that ?

that whats makes me me , and what ever you are makes you you , Yall get cornier and reach even harder everytime yall post .

Back
Top Bottom