R.I.P LIL WAYNE

Post updated pictures , yall lames was not even around when that pic first dropped

most of yall post the picture and dont even know the whole story behind it . Sad really making fun of my nationality .

Yall like lame corny music like lil wayne  thas all that needs to be said bout the lot of ya

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

Post updated pictures , yall lames was not even around when that pic first dropped

most of yall post the picture and dont even know the whole story behind it . Sad really making fun of my nationality .

Yall like lame corny music like lil wayne  thas all that needs to be said bout the lot of ya
[cam] You Right [cam] go back to stalking thunderchunk so u can get "ether"

you beg dudes through PMs for pron links though

RiverXBear wrote:

laugh.gif
this guy

Spoiler [+]

how am i lame ? you all are lame for supporting the reason why music is trash , and that the younger generation of america has gone off the deep
end . i have never seen so many LAME 14-17 year old kids in my life .

i dont get it , yall on my coat tails over something 2 years old that maybe 1 out of 10 of you actually there to view it .

get ya mind right and atleast post updated pictures of me , i was like 15 in that pic and my camera date is wrong so that prolly 2005.

The wayne riders in this thread is horrible .

Dude aint no real blood for one , 2 any thing can go down in the bing .

i guess yall must not know how it works , I bet when wayne gets knocked he aint gonna claim nothing on the inside he wotn be su woopin
or nothing , Like harlem on the rise said there is some dudes who is in there for the long hall and they aint got nothing to loose , if anything
they would wanna be the guy who punked the fake blood weezy . Some of yall let this fake rap stuff get into your head , its all an act but when
it comes down to it weezy and the rest of his crew wont do nothing word to 40 glocc , i just would not wanna see what happens if wayne crosses
them BK crips path on some fly stuff.

Wayne will get punked in some way or form by the end of this , and i bet weezy gonna make up fairy tales how he was held down by the bloods
and all that when he was knocked .
i hope this man gets murked out and dies in there.

That picture of me in the cowboys hat was for a girl a grew up with in that picture , they invited me to a mexican club and to some ceremony and
stuff . its funny how you add me on my myspace/FB , and copy and paste my stuff . i dont care this is NT have your fun i aint trippin . i take it in
stird

#++%$ how u wish death on a #++%$ then beg for mercy when somebody exposes your hoeness

how am i lame ? you all are lame for supporting the reason why music is trash , and that the younger generation of america has gone off the deep
end . i have never seen so many LAME 14-17 year old kids in my life .

i dont get it , yall on my coat tails over something 2 years old that maybe 1 out of 10 of you actually there to view it .

get ya mind right and atleast post updated pictures of me , i was like 15 in that pic and my camera date is wrong so that prolly 2005.

I'm almost ten years ahead of that age group

NT is full of dudes like him though...sit at home and watch BET all day and all of a sudden @!**$* is paralegals

School shootin lookin bwoy

i dont even watch bet , i like all types of music i just cant get down with a fake gang member .

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

NT is full of dudes like him though...sit at home and watch BET all day and all of a sudden @!**$* is paralegals

roll.gif
 dude look like he be making hit lists n !@+%

laugh.gif
It always makes me laugh REALLY seeing the N's talking about street #%%%...

dudes be so out of their element it's krazy...

I mean...make a thread about a trust funds or Acrombie and Fitch or some other #%%%...

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

that's why I can't take half these dudes serious..they never lived the life of this music they listen to..but they quick to call some rapper fake or hate on them for no reason..probably never even been in a real fist fight..most of them swear they miss real rap when they weren't even old enough to experience that era..they mom and pops probably wouldn't even let them listen to rap back then

i dont even watch bet , i like all types of music i just cant get down with a fake gang member .
Son you are so lost...

Please go back to school and get an education, cause there are some moronic people on here who spew drivel but you are just flat-out confused.  99% of rappers are fake, what's the difference between Jeezy/Jay talking about being kingpins and Wayne flagging?

And to wish death on another man
indifferent.gif

camron.jpg

"Disgusting"

Back
Top Bottom