R.I.P LIL WAYNE

yall are out of there .

Lame cause my skin is not a certain color does that make me better off from what you see in a picture ? if only more of you knew my life story
doggie i been to the hood and back there is a reason i was raised in texas instead of with the rest of my family in other places across the US .

im done with this . I was just joking on wanting wayne to die , whats the difference between jay z , jeezy , and wayne ?

both them did there dirt and did what they had to do at one time to survive . There is a HUGE world outside of NT , not every "white " looking
kid is from the burbs and just has what he wants . Im not even a normal "white" person im white mixed and my life aint been peachy at all .
i dont care if you hate me because most of you is quick to have me on ya dome when you see me post . To what yall is saying its like every black or spanish cat gotta be moving keys of yay or gang banging or something .

The reason i hate wayne so much outside of his crappy music , is Look what most gang memebers in La , and various places go through every day and alot of them thats all they have is the gang life style and nothing else that is there family , and they would die for each other . Then you have a guy who has every thing in the world from a young age like wayne and he never supports or claims nothing but all of a sudden 10 years into his carrer he is a su
woop red bandanna G  , to me thats a slap in the face to that whole culture and im not trying to glorify that life style because it is not a good one
tired.gif

To me he dont got the stripes to rep it like that , and i dont know where he came up with the idea that it was cool to be in a gang to begin with when most of them cats in the streets dream of living life like some of the artists to , and how they would trade the world to swtich places , and yall glorify the
hell out of this man who does nothing but promote fake and non positive thing and who does not speak on crap thats going on .

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

yall are out of there .

Lame cause my skin is not a certain color does that make me better off from what you see in a picture ? if only more of you knew my life story
doggie i been to the hood and back there is a reason i was raised in texas instead of with the rest of my family in other places across the US .

im done with this . I was just joking on wanting wayne to die , whats the difference between jay z , jeezy , and wayne ?

both them did there dirt and did what they had to do at one time to survive . There is a HUGE world outside of NT , not every "white " looking
kid is from the burbs and just has what he wants . Im not even a normal "white" person im white mixed and my life aint been peachy at all .
i dont care if you hate me because most of you is quick to have me on ya dome when you see me post . To what yall is saying its like every black or spanish cat gotta be moving keys of yay or gang banging or something .

The reason i hate wayne so much outside of his crappy music , is Look what most gang memebers in La , and various places go through every day and alot of them thats all they have is the gang life style and nothing else that is there family , and they would die for each other . Then you have a guy who has every thing in the world from a young age like wayne and he never supports or claims nothing but all of a sudden 10 years into his carrer he is a su
woop red bandanna G  , to me thats a slap in the face to that whole culture and im not trying to glorify that life style because it is not a good one
tired.gif

To me he dont got the stripes to rep it like that , and i dont know where he came up with the idea that it was cool to be in a gang to begin with when most of them cats in the streets dream of living life like some of the artists to , and how they would trade the world to swtich places , and yall glorify the
hell out of this man who does nothing but promote fake and non positive thing and who does not speak on crap thats going on .

booooooooooooo

Originally Posted by MrWavez

[color= rgb(51, 51, 51)]yall are out of there . [/color]

[color= rgb(51, 51, 51)]Lame cause my skin is not a certain color does that make me better off from what you see in a picture ? if only more of you knew my life story[/color]
[color= rgb(51, 51, 51)]doggie i been to the hood and back there is a reason i was raised in texas instead of with the rest of my family in other places across the US .[/color]

[color= rgb(51, 51, 51)]im done with this . I was just joking on wanting wayne to die , whats the difference between jay z , jeezy , and wayne ?[/color]

[color= rgb(51, 51, 51)]both them did there dirt and did what they had to do at one time to survive . There is a HUGE world outside of NT , not every "white " looking[/color]
[color= rgb(51, 51, 51)]kid is from the burbs and just has what he wants . Im not even a normal "white" person im white mixed and my life aint been peachy at all .[/color]
[color= rgb(51, 51, 51)]i dont care if you hate me because most of you is quick to have me on ya dome when you see me post . To what yall is saying its like every black or spanish cat gotta be moving keys of yay or gang banging or something .[/color]

[color= rgb(51, 51, 51)]The reason i hate wayne so much outside of his crappy music , is Look what most gang memebers in La , and various places go through every day and alot of them thats all they have is the gang life style and nothing else that is there family , and they would die for each other . Then you have a guy who has every thing in the world from a young age like wayne and he never supports or claims nothing but all of a sudden 10 years into his carrer he is a su[/color]
[color= rgb(51, 51, 51)]woop red bandanna G  , to me thats a slap in the face to that whole culture and im not trying to glorify that life style because it is not a good one [/color]
tired.gif

[color= rgb(51, 51, 51)]To me he dont got the stripes to rep it like that , and i dont know where he came up with the idea that it was cool to be in a gang to begin with when most of them cats in the streets dream of living life like some of the artists to , and how they would trade the world to swtich places , and yall glorify the[/color]
[color= rgb(51, 51, 51)]hell out of this man who does nothing but promote fake and non positive thing and who does not speak on crap thats going on .[/color]

booooooooooooo

eek.gif
it disappeared

Rikers is mainly for temporary holding...anyone with more than a year or so sentence is there until they get shipped or waiting for trial. Half the dudes on rikers are worried about beating a trial or getting the year over with and getting out. The only test he'll get if he even does is because of all the blood talk he does. So all this talk about "some dude is in there for the long haul that will body him" gotta stop...the young block is where all the hot heads are at but he's probably on the "non violent" block with the older heads (I dont know if they have pc on rikers) anyway.

Originally Posted by Twig1026

Rikers is mainly for temporary holding...anyone with more than a year or so sentence is there until they get shipped or waiting for trial. Half the dudes on rikers are worried about beating a trial or getting the year over with and getting out. The only test he'll get if he even does is because of all the blood talk he does. So all this talk about "some dude is in there for the long haul that will body him" gotta stop...the young block is where all the hot heads are at but he's probably on the "non violent" block with the older heads (I dont know if they have pc on rikers) anyway.
Thaaaankyou...seems like you been on the rock. what house you was in?

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

The wayne riders in this thread is horrible .

Dude aint no real blood for one , 2 any thing can go down in the bing .

i guess yall must not know how it works , I bet when wayne gets knocked he aint gonna claim nothing on the inside he wotn be su woopin
or nothing , Like harlem on the rise said there is some dudes who is in there for the long hall and they aint got nothing to loose , if anything
they would wanna be the guy who punked the fake blood weezy . Some of yall let this fake rap stuff get into your head , its all an act but when
it comes down to it weezy and the rest of his crew wont do nothing word to 40 glocc , i just would not wanna see what happens if wayne crosses
them BK crips path on some fly stuff.

Wayne will get punked in some way or form by the end of this , and i bet weezy gonna make up fairy tales how he was held down by the bloods
and all that when he was knocked .
i hope this man gets murked out and dies in there.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

The wayne riders in this thread is horrible .

Dude aint no real blood for one , 2 any thing can go down in the bing .

i guess yall must not know how it works , I bet when wayne gets knocked he aint gonna claim nothing on the inside he wotn be su woopin
or nothing , Like harlem on the rise said there is some dudes who is in there for the long hall and they aint got nothing to loose , if anything
they would wanna be the guy who punked the fake blood weezy . Some of yall let this fake rap stuff get into your head , its all an act but when
it comes down to it weezy and the rest of his crew wont do nothing word to 40 glocc , i just would not wanna see what happens if wayne crosses
them BK crips path on some fly stuff.

Wayne will get punked in some way or form by the end of this , and i bet weezy gonna make up fairy tales how he was held down by the bloods
and all that when he was knocked .
i hope this man gets murked out and dies in there.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Mostly true.

But like you said,  Rikers houses a lot of ppl that have already been convicted and are awaiting transport and them cats have nothing to lose.  And no matter what block you're on,  there's always gona be some "hot heads". 

For the most part,  son should be ok.  I'm sure he has his entire dorm chilling.

BTW, there is PC on the island.  And I'm extremely surprised he's not in PC.  Usually celebs dont get a say in the matter.

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Thaaaankyou...seems like you been on the rock. what house you was in?
Never been incarcerated but I had to go there once for this scared straight kinda thing with a summer camp when I was young...I know plenty of dudes who did time there and 1 of my good friends is a CO there

Originally Posted by Dapper D

dudes be so out of their element it's krazy...

I mean...make a thread about a trust funds or Acrombie and Fitch or some other #%%%...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

M16/MEB !$% _'s.
smh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

NT is full of dudes like him though...sit at home and watch BET all day and all of a sudden @!**$* is paralegals

School shootin lookin bwoy
PREACH!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ school shooting looking bwoy

It is amazing this thread is 10 pages. Dudes on here really hate this dude to the point that they want him to get killed in jail? Really? Just because you don't like his music? Its really that serious?

If there was every a thread to show how ignorant and immature a majority of the people on NT are, this is the thread.

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

It is amazing this thread is 10 pages. Dudes on here really hate this dude to the point that they want him to get killed in jail? Really? Just because you don't like his music? Its really that serious?

If there was every a thread to show how ignorant and immature a majority of the people on NT are, this is the thread.
For real. Who wishes death upon someone like that?
smh.gif
Trying so hard to get a few "
laugh.gif
's" and "This". Mad immature folks on here

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Mostly true.

But like you said,  Rikers houses a lot of ppl that have already been convicted and are awaiting transport and them cats have nothing to lose.  And no matter what block you're on,  there's always gona be some "hot heads". 

For the most part,  son should be ok.  I'm sure he has his entire dorm chilling.

BTW, there is PC on the island.  And I'm extremely surprised he's not in PC.  Usually celebs dont get a say in the matter.
I thought we confirmed he's in PC already? 

Yall need to youtube Rikers documentary and watch that....

"everybody up in here been stabbed at least once"

I aint saying it will happen to Wayne but it damn sure just aint no temporary county joint

im tell u like this...
even if wayne was the fakest blood in the universe, he's real !$$ blood now.
aint no fake gangbanging in jail guys. nope. sorry. you really are whatever you claim and its up to you to back it up or play it down.
if he say he's a blood, they gonna throw him with them.
and im sure cats is broke, so im also 200% sure everyone eatin hella good with him there.
that, OFF GP, will make his bid a cakewalk.
cats with money have no problems in jail.
why do u think suge had no problems in jail.
u cant fight the world, but u sure can pay the world off.

whats 10 grand over the course of a year? thats waynes monthly weed money.

what he really need to worry about is all his withdrawl symptoms.
all that lean + weed + whatever the hell else he do = a hell of a first 3 months.

Idk how credible MTO is..
But..

March 20, 2010.
It's only been a few weeks, and rapper Lil Wayne is already MAKING WAVES in jail.

MediaTakeOut.com just received EXCLUSIVE INFORMATION that rapper Lil Wayne and another inmate got into, what our insider calls a "scuffle."

According to our ROCK SOLID source, rapper Lil Wayne and another inmate got into a disagreement a few days ago. The insider explained to MediaTakeOut.com, "I don't [know] what it [was] about, but neither one was going to let it go and so they handled it."

What does HANDLE IT mean? Well according to our insider, the inmate CONFRONTED Weezy - and Weezy didn't BACK DOWN!!! But before any blows were thrown, other inmates broke it up.

And that's a good look for Weezy. Because according to MediaTakeOut.com's snitch, the other dude was WAAAY bigger than Weezy.

MediaTakeOut.com was the FIRST news source in the world to report this. Any news source who uses this EXCLUSIVE reporting is required to credit MediaTakeOut.com

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

Idk how credible MTO is..
But..

March 20, 2010.
It's only been a few weeks, and rapper Lil Wayne is already MAKING WAVES in jail.

MediaTakeOut.com just received EXCLUSIVE INFORMATION that rapper Lil Wayne and another inmate got into, what our insider calls a "scuffle."

According to our ROCK SOLID source, rapper Lil Wayne and another inmate got into a disagreement a few days ago. The insider explained to MediaTakeOut.com, "I don't [know] what it [was] about, but neither one was going to let it go and so they handled it."

What does HANDLE IT mean? Well according to our insider, the inmate CONFRONTED Weezy - and Weezy didn't BACK DOWN!!! But before any blows were thrown, other inmates broke it up.

And that's a good look for Weezy. Because according to MediaTakeOut.com's snitch, the other dude was WAAAY bigger than Weezy.

MediaTakeOut.com was the FIRST news source in the world to report this. Any news source who uses this EXCLUSIVE reporting is required to credit MediaTakeOut.com
I wouldn't be surprised if this "insider" went by the name of Baby or Mack Maine
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom