R.I.P Mike Jackson The King of Pop

smh.gif

Post your favorite songs, moments, videos

I heard he had a heartattack and they rushed him to the hospital...nothin about him being dead tho.

The news sites (CNN, etc) saying he aint breathing and its not looking good. Not been reported that he's dead officially tho.

Damn tho...
smh.gif

[h1]Michael Jackson -- Cardiac Arrest[/h1]
Posted Jun 25th 2009 4:30PM by TMZ Staff
We've just learned Michael Jackson was taken by ambulance to a hospital in Los Angeles ... and we're told it was cardiac arrest and that paramedics administered CPR in the ambulance ... and it's looking bad.

0625_mjacksonhospital062509_01_x17_ex.jpg

He was picked up at his home around 20 minutes ago -- we're told his mother is on the way to visit him.

UPDATE: The 911 call came in at 12:21PM at his Holmby Hills home in L.A.

UPDATE: A Jackson family member tells TMZ Michael is in "really bad shape" and the brothers are headed to UCLA.

UPDATE: We just got off the phone with Joe Jackson, Michael's dad, who says "he is not doing well."

I hope Im wrong I just got home and the news say he's just hospitalized. But the news are always the last to report deaths in respect to the family

R.I.P. Michael Jackson. This is a sad day for MUSIC as a whole. If it wasn't for Michael Jackson we wouldn't be hearing the type of songs we hear todayand on top of that WE WOULDN'T BE SEEING them moves we see today. Michael invented Pop. With Michael gone....SMH.. what a sad mothersomething day!!!!

dude damn man this is the worst day ever....RIP to the greatest pop artist ever...shaq traded to the cavs today is just horrible man
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom