R.I.P Mike Jackson The King of Pop

Anybody who appreciated music could appreciate his work. R.I.P. to the greatest entertainer we have ever seen.
tired.gif
frown.gif

RIP MJ
tired.gif

For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. - Romans 6:23

Originally Posted by Otis Dont Play That

I used to get made fun of so much by my friends for listening to MJ now they all askin me for my records.
laugh.gif
RIP to the Greatest

Get used to it. Haters, bandwagon-jumpers, & posers alike will try to flock and crowd the throne. True fans know in their hearts that they were down fromthe jump.

Originally Posted by UltraPromoman

Originally Posted by Otis Dont Play That

I used to get made fun of so much by my friends for listening to MJ now they all askin me for my records.
laugh.gif
RIP to the Greatest

Get used to it. Haters, bandwagon-jumpers, & posers alike will try to flock and crowd the throne. True fans know in their hearts that they were down from the jump.

Damn straight, i used to get made fun of for listening to him lol. As I grew up I heard his 90's stuff but I just started listening to thriller and offthe wall like 5 years ago..classics man. MJ was the greatest entertainer ever, not musican, not singer, not dancer but entertainer. R.I.P he was muchappreciated!

Originally Posted by tjrozario

man he was a beast dont get me wrong. his music was great in the 80's and 90's.. after that.... all that surgery,little boys and +@%.. he became somewhat of a joke to america. Rip homie
QFT..... The man was truly a legand, put you cant deny the fact that the Man was truly sick.

Originally Posted by Sosincere09

Originally Posted by tjrozario

man he was a beast dont get me wrong. his music was great in the 80's and 90's.. after that.... all that surgery,little boys and +@%.. he became somewhat of a joke to america. Rip homie
QFT..... The man was truly a legand, put you cant deny the fact that the Man was truly sick.
thanks homie. one things for sure MJ will NOT be forgotten

Da # 25 Is A Bad Numba! 1st Aaliyah Aug.25,

Secondly, Left eye April 25,

Den James Brown Dec.25,

Now Michael Jackson June 25

Who's Next??? Ur Legacy Lives On

maaaannnn, this is the only celebrity death that has got me really down...
embarassed.gif

i can remember jamin my a$5 off to the Danjerous album in my sox and droors and a ninja turtles t-shirt in the kitchen moonwalkin all over the place (i was6...
laugh.gif
)

you'll be missed homie! there aint another like you....1 of 1...R.I.P...
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom