R.I.P Mike Jackson The King of Pop

I got a text and they said "MJ died". I was assuming Jordan, I had a heart attack, rest in peace tho "king of pop".

I still can't believe this....absolutely insane. Greatest performer of all time. Moonwalk all the way to heaven Mike.....

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

lmao at dudes havin sad days BECAUSE OF HIS MUSIC he made. which is still around

RIP
indifferent.gif

Your underestimating the influence of artists heavily.

Man i was just watching the long $%% Jacksons movie the other day
frown.gif

Remember when i used to moonwalk in the living room
tired.gif

R.I.P. Mike I never lost any love for him over the B.S.

%+#+ got me kinda %#++** up

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

lmao at dudes havin sad days BECAUSE OF HIS MUSIC he made. which is still around

RIP
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
yea, his music still around. go listen to it dude

the greatest thing about music is that once they go, the music lives on and you're able to remember and relive moments and memories that will last with youforever. Michael certainly is leaving me with many of those, and he will be truly missed. We lost a living legend today. Just want to share one of my top 3songs that he sang, a song that will evoke feelings in me that can't be duplicated by anyone or anything. RIP to the King Of Pop and may your music serveto inspire generations.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

RIP
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
yea, his music still around. go listen to it dude
your missing the point. end of story.

all you have to do is look at the reaction his death has stirred...I really don't have to explain this to you yo.

Its Michael Jackson. Nuff said.

R.I.P. MICHAEL JACKSON..

I DIDNT THINK AT 22 I WOULD SHED TEARS FOR ANOTHER MAN...
HE WILL FOREVER BE MISSED, AND NEVER FORGOTTEN..
THE MOONWALK LIVES FOREVER................

I remember watching Moonwalker over and over as a child. MJ was the greatest. I never believed any of the bad things the media reported about him. I wish Icould have seen him live. Lady In My Life is the song my girl and I want to play at our wedding. MJ will be missed.

it feels like yesterday that mike was in his prime...i remeber seeing him all over mtv...to this day when his video comes on you know you want to get up out ofyour seat and mimic him..powerful..nun of these new pop stars can make someone pass out or cry there eyes out in his presents..def a bad day in musichistory...WHOOOS BAAAAAD!!! MJ thats who
tired.gif

sad, sad day. RIP When I was a kid, he was it...GOAT
I must say, this has me messed up right now. damn shame

Back
Top Bottom