R.I.P Mike Jackson The King of Pop

R.I.P. I'm sad.
frown.gif

Im watchin thriller rite now thinkin bout how with all the advancements in music videos how this is still way better than any music vdeo ever 25 yrs later.R.I.P to the greatest entertainer in music.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

lmao at dudes havin sad days BECAUSE OF HIS MUSIC he made. which is still around

RIP
indifferent.gif

Your underestimating the influence of artists heavily.
laugh.gif
yea, his music still around. go listen to it dude
your missing the point. end of story.

all you have to do is look at the reaction his death has stirred...I really don't have to explain this to you yo.

Its Michael Jackson. Nuff said.
im sorry. im gonna go cry now. I finally understand.
frown.gif

JOE BUDDENS STILL ALIVE, CHARLES HAMILTON STILL ALIVE, SOULJA BOY STILL ALIVE, MICHAEL JACKSON'S DEAD. SMH

notoriusWES wrote:

notoriusWES wrote:

notoriusWES wrote:
lmao at dudes havin sad days BECAUSE OF HIS MUSIC he made. which is still around

RIP
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

all you have to do is look at the reaction his death has stirred...I really don't have to explain this to you yo.

frown.gif

You seem upset that other people actually care about another human beings death. Some artist reach another level where they are no longer just musicians, everheard of John Lennon? The world shed a tear when he died even though they could still listen to his music anytime. That my friend is a level that not many canreach with their music and impact that goes beyond the ear. Michael may not have made that impact on you, but is it really that hard to understand he had thataffect on others?

Originally Posted by Wade187

notoriusWES wrote:

notoriusWES wrote:

notoriusWES wrote:

RIP
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

frown.gif

You seem upset that other people actually care about another human beings death. Some artist reach another level where they are no longer just musicians, ever heard of John Lennon? The world shed a tear when he died even though they could still listen to his music anytime. That my friend is a level that not many can reach with their music and impact that goes beyond the ear. Michael may not have made that impact on you, but is it really that hard to understand he had that affect on others?

Agreed completely you would have to be stupid to not understand that. Mr. Jackson your in my thoughts, RIP.

Originally Posted by tompetrie

notoriusWES wrote:

notoriusWES wrote:

notoriusWES wrote:

RIP
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

frown.gif

You seem upset that other people actually care about another human beings death. Some artist reach another level where they are no longer just musicians, ever heard of John Lennon? The world shed a tear when he died even though they could still listen to his music anytime. That my friend is a level that not many can reach with their music and impact that goes beyond the ear. Michael may not have made that impact on you, but is it really that hard to understand he had that affect on others?

Agreed completely you would have to be stupid to not understand that. Mr. Jackson your in my thoughts, RIP.

laugh.gif
i said sorry dude do you. Im sorry i dont care about mike like that

the possibility of his death never even crossed my mind, crazy he was just about to go on tour

this one tripped me out when i was little

Originally Posted by tompetrie

notoriusWES wrote:

notoriusWES wrote:

notoriusWES wrote:

RIP
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

frown.gif

laugh.gif
i said sorry dude do you. Im sorry i dont care about mike like that

Why comment on it then ?

Leave your condolences & keep it moving .

It isn't just about the music he made , it's about the impact he's had on people's lives .

His music just happened to be beautiful at the same time .

My co-worker came up to me and told me at work. I thought he was lying. Got the text from my girl and I knew it was true. Damn man, R.I.P. to the great.I'm definitely surprised that this thread has so few pages.

R.I.P. Michael Jackson (G.O.A.T.)

I suppose now you will find out if your really Black or White.
[h3]
[/h3]

^yea i thought i was bad lol...but damn yo.i came to a conclusion that people dont care about him....just his music...in that case theres really no need to besad. and
to whoever had the thriller suit joke...hope they wouldnt do that
laugh.gif

man he was a beast dont get me wrong. his music was great in the 80's and 90's.. after that.... all that surgery,little boys and +@%.. he becamesomewhat of a joke to america. Rip homie

Back
Top Bottom