R.I.P Neil Armstrong, First man on the Moon

RIP
tired.gif

RIP to a legend of aeronautics.  I have so much respect for the men and women that worked for NASA during the Space Race era.  Probably the greatest team of problem-solvers and critical thinkers ever.

RIP

low key i always wanted to see what would happen if DC and Putty ever really went at it...

immovable object meets unstoppable force

ygZSd.gif

Last edited:
RIP to a legend of aeronautics.  I have so much respect for the men and women that worked for NASA during the Space Race era.  Probably the greatest team of problem-solvers and critical thinkers ever.

Here is my thing about this.

We've had seven trips to the moon.

Are you saying ALL of those were faked? 

Had the pleasure of meeting him in at a country club he belonged to. His stories were awesome to hear, a true legend

why isnt it the right one?
he was known for going to the moon, and if he really didnt go to the moon, and didnt tell the truth about it he will not be regarded with the same respect and honor that he receives today.

you like...want him to not be regarded w/ the same respect, huh?

hate hate hate

:lol: @ "this isn't the right thread"
It's NikeTalk :lol: ****** take that "respect for the dead" thing overboard sometimes.

who remembers when pollorico trolled us saying Nationaltruckerdave died and dudes jumped on the high horse catching feelings? :rofl:

anyways RIP to Neil, wether he walked on the moon or not, who cares, a man died.

They're actually not.

They're entirely different concepts rooted in the evaluation of the premises that you choose to inform yourself to make a decision, or the lack thereof. 

for sure my dude Silly has a graph to explain why we wake up with a hard on in the morning.

for the people that say we have been to the moon. can u please tell me why we havent been there again?

We went back five more times (would have been six if not for the Apollo 13 accident). So you lose.

Had the pleasure of meeting him in at a country club he belonged to. His stories were awesome to hear, a true legend

are you from indian hill brah?

apparently he also taught at cincinnati. I had no idea he did. shame I never met him when he was right there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom