R.I.P Neil Armstrong, First man on the Moon

for the people that say we have been to the moon. can u please tell me why we havent been there again?

supposedly theres nothing there.

i dont think we ever went to the moon

RIP to Neil though

Really people

A total of twelve men have landed on the Moon. This was accomplished with two US pilot-astronauts flying a Lunar Module on each of six NASA missions across a 41-month time span starting on 21 July 1969 UTC, with Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin on Apollo 11, and ending on 14 December 1972 UTC with Gene Cernan and Jack Schmitt on Apollo 17 (with Cernan being the last to step off the lunar surface).
From wikipedia

We have been to the moon more then one time

Anyway RIP to Neil Armstrong dude was truly a hero.

Last edited:
OMG!!!  THIS PROVES EVERYTHING!!! OMG! OMG! OMG!

Seriously though, Why would he subject himself to someone like that? If that were Buzz, he would have decked that guy again.

Last edited:
This is literally the worst argument you could make.

You clearly wanted others to watch it, right? 
I just thought it was funny, that's all. It's for a laugh. I'm an atheist, obviously I don't think swearing on the bible or refusing to means anything.

I just thought it was funny, that's all. It's for a laugh. I'm an atheist, obviously I don't think swearing on the bible or refusing to means anything.
I wasn't trying to make a religious argument (props anyways), but I just didn't understand the point of posting that video if you didn't agree with what it was saying, or without adding what context you wanted to imply.

...moving on. 

I wasn't trying to make a religious argument (props anyways), but I just didn't understand the point of posting that video if you didn't agree with what it was saying, or without adding what context you wanted to imply.

...moving on. 
Oh, I don't really think the video was saying anything. One **** attacking another.

Buried the same way as bin laden???

Im sure that will rustle some peoples jimmies

...moving on. 

Did loboto not want beef with silly, and he therefore dropped that "i'm an athiest" comment out of no where to spare himself of graphs?

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom