R.I.P. PAUL WALKER

Passed thru the crash site today on the way back to the central valley....

The driver no doubt was smashing to crash in that manner (70 - 80 mph+ at impact IMO). It is a warehouse/industrial area and the route they took was uphill. The crash site is located on a straight away after a bend in the road.

I can imagine the drive flooring it right out of the turn and losing control.

mean.gif

R.I.P

Last edited:
So what's the point of making a car that's hard to drive? Serious question

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/paul-walker-dead-porsche-carrera-2872356

Clarkson road-tested the German car in August 2008 and described it as one of "the fastest and most exciting cars I've ever driven".

He said: "This is the most exciting, the best looking, the most expensive and the fastest road-going Porsche ever made.

"I've never felt anything like this before."

Some extreme car enthusiasts want the thrill beyond your standard sports performance vehicle. As such with these cars, the rewards are exponentially high but so are the risks.

Porsche_Carrera_GT_interior.jpg

Kids at school today were making jokes and laughing about how he died. 
mean.gif

Some didn't even know who he was. 
mean.gif

You know there has got to be a security camera in that area that caught the actual car wrecking.  wouldn't be surprised if there was also a GoPro on the car or on a car diving with them or something.

There's video on worldstar that shows smoke coming from the car but I'm not gonna bother linking it cause it really doesn't show anything

RZA's Song Dedicated to Paul Walker
(ft. and sung by Will Wells(

vhttp://youtu.be/VGhCnT9Gg8w

i saw a place reporting that they were only driving 40-45mph. sorry but, um, no they were not. you don't rip a car in half like that crashing at 45...

"One witness, Jim Tort, said that one of those people on the scene who witnessed the crash and attempted to help the men was Roger Rodas' eight-year-old son"

frown.gif

Man this is creepy, my laptop broke the other night so I went digging for some dvds to watch and found the first F&F. Heard the next day that he had died 
mean.gif

I dont get it though, a suped up Evo or STi would be hard to drive. Basically any highyl modified car with very high HP would be hard to drive.

I dont get it though, a suped up Evo or STi would be hard to drive. Basically any highyl modified car with very high HP would be hard to drive.

It's the placement of the engine. The CGT is a RMR, with the engine behind the driver.

Last edited:
Every time I see this thread I shed a tear. :frown:

Paul was my hero. RIP to Paul and Roger.

Back
Top Bottom