R.I.P. PAUL WALKER

I see a lot of people surprised at how hard this hit them. Don't be... he was at the prime of his career, in one of the biggest movie franchises, so it's natural to feel a "connection" to the guy. A lot of celebrity deaths are shocking and sudden, but few are when they're at the peak of their game. Plus the fact that he was obviously a good dude in real life makes it even tougher to swallow.

A lot of the outpouring, especially stuff like the Tyreese pic (**** whoever suggested "he knew what he was doing," he wasn't going to the crash site looking for attention :smh:), and of course his charity efforts make it clear the world lost a good person.

RIP.

Last edited:
I see a lot of people surprised at how hard this hit them. Don't be... he was at the prime of his career, in one of the biggest movie franchises, so it's natural to feel a "connection" to the guy. A lot of celebrity deaths are shocking and sudden, but few are when they're at the peak of their game. Plus the fact that he was obviously a good dude in real life makes it even tougher to swallow.

A lot of the outpouring, especially stuff like the Tyreese pic (**** whoever suggested "he knew what he was doing," he wasn't going to the crash site looking for attention :smh:), and of course his charity efforts make it clear the world lost a good person.

RIP.

cosigned.

also whats really good with that chris Dudley avy tho lol?

his is the dramatic moment when a cop had to physically wrestle one of Paul Walker's friends away from the crash scene ... seconds after it became clear Paul could not be saved. 

TMZ broke the story ... Paul's friends rushed to the scene  -- one even grabbed a fire extinguisher and desperately tried to extinguish the flames. 

When the fire dept. arrived they tried to pull Paul's friends away. One of Paul's longtime friends, a guy named Nute, was so overwrought with emotion, he punched a firefighter. We're told Sheriff's deputies put Nute -- and several other of Paul's friends -- in custody, but let them go when they realized the circumstances.

Cops now believe Paul and the driver of the Porsche may have been  in a street race with another car at the time of the crash and are looking for footage and witnesses. 

so they are saying he migh have been racing and the steering failed, also the porshe was not modified at all, it was all stock.

his is the dramatic moment when a cop had to physically wrestle one of Paul Walker's friends away from the crash scene ... seconds after it became clear Paul could not be saved. 

TMZ broke the story ... Paul's friends rushed to the scene  -- one even grabbed a fire extinguisher and desperately tried to extinguish the flames. 

When the fire dept. arrived they tried to pull Paul's friends away. One of Paul's longtime friends, a guy named Nute, was so overwrought with emotion, he punched a firefighter. We're told Sheriff's deputies put Nute -- and several other of Paul's friends -- in custody, but let them go when they realized the circumstances.

Cops now believe Paul and the driver of the Porsche may have been  in a street race with another car at the time of the crash and are looking for footage and witnesses. 

so they are saying he migh have been racing and the steering failed, also the porshe was not modified at all, it was all stock.
eek. if true, thats a real bad look for porsche.

CNN.com is stating that all witnesses are saying it definitely wasn't street racing.

I wonder if people are just trying to cover for him?

People are failing to see that it was an accident. Driver's aren't always 100% perfect. Cars never work perfectly 100% of the time.

It's a sad and unfortunate accident. Please stop trying to blame the driver and Porsche. 

Last edited:
All BS aside this is the second celeb Porsche has taken out in the past two years.

I'm not even a Porsche fan but when you modify cars anything can go wrong

Sometimes things happen

Last edited:

People are failing to see that it was an accident. Driver's aren't always 100% perfect. Cars work perfectly 100% of the time.

It's a sad and unfortunate accident. Please stop trying to blame the driver and Porsche. 
That's not entirely true. 

I'm interested to see what really happened. They must have been flying to have the car end up in pieces like that. 

I'm not even a Porsche fan but when you modify cars anything can go wrong

Sometimes things happen

Speed clearly was a factor it could be as simple as the driver losing control of the car which can happen with a high powered car

Cars really do never work 100% though.

When I was driving a Mercedes E350 the powered steering gave out when I was leaving my high school parking lot. I nearly hit another parked car.

My current car, a Tesla Model S, had a caution - car needs service popup on the control panel.

I mean it's just weird. Seeing celebs die while driving a porsche (dunn, walker, deen) off the top of my head. But like not in lambos or something. Not saying it's the brands fault cause obviously dunn and deen was driver's fault. But it's weird.

CNN.com is stating that all witnesses are saying it definitely wasn't street racing.

I wonder if people are just trying to cover for him?

When the story first broke, one report claimed that a Yellow vehicle was also involved. I don't know who their source was.

laugh.gif
ok..
So you're saying that the real power is going to be exactly the same as the theoretical power etc?

It's simple science. Real values are never the same as theoretical. 

Hows that working out for you?

Them **** look nice on the road.

It's an awesome car thus far. Feels nice never going back to a gas station, but setting up the right plug with an electrician to charge faster can be expensive. For a $100k car the seats aren't the best though, but that's what you get for being an early adopter.

Damn this is sad...grew up watching F&F and always enjoyed them for the entertainment they brought...he looked like a good dude in real lifelife. This shocked me like Steve Irwin's death...crazy

R.I.P.

Back
Top Bottom