R.I.P Prince

I listen to something from Prince every week... Even his new stuff is really good...

RIP...

Edit - holy ****, my iphone was on shuffle mode & just started playing Purple Rain....

View media item 2003140

Last edited:
I'm ******* crying in my car in this parking lot I can't believe this.
For how important music is to me he was the most important part of it.
Never got to see him live :smh:

RIP to the GOAT

R.I.P. Was he having health issues? I know he pretty much kept to himself but I didn't hear of him having any problems recently.

R.I.P. Was he having health issues? I know he pretty much kept to himself but I didn't hear of him having any problems recently.
Dude was on fire at the Bowl 10 years back and was still going strong.

Last edited:
Stunned right now. Really can't believe it. RIP. Legends never truly die.

Last edited:
I mean I can't even begin to say how sad this is. He's top 5 music artist of all time for me. I seriously won't be able to believe this for a while. Signs off to go play Purple Rain album all day.

Dude was on fire at the Bowl.
The 57-year-old Prince was hospitalized last week with the flu, sparking rumors about his health. But the iconic musician appeared at a Paisley Park dance party last Saturday to quiet the speculation.

His death was first reported by TMZ.

“Wait a few days before you waste any prayers,” Prince told the fans at his Minnesapolis estate.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/prince-dead-57-music-legend-found-estate-article-1.2610011

mean.gif

He was sick had to cancel one show here in ATL. Then the other day had to have an emergency landing because he was sick

RIP to one of the greatest, true trend setter and great artist lost a real one today

Saw him when he had a whole month of shows out here in LA at the Forum. By far the best performer I have ever seen, bought all his albums on wax and became a lifelong fan. RIP

Back
Top Bottom