R.I.P Prince

Wow.....

"Dearly Beloved we are gathered here today to get through this thing called Life...." :smh:

RIP PRINCE #PurpleRain #RedCorvette

Last edited:
I was always clowned here for saying prince>mj. @illphillip I think was the only one that always agreed. **** crazy, rip to the goat.

Last edited:
Man... I was just debating Prince's relevancy to some idiot in this years Super Bowl thread. Prince is thee definition of the word Legend. Have a good rest homie...

Last edited:
One of the most unique, swaggiest ************* to ever grace our planet.

I'm in disbelief, man |I

To anyone over the age of 30, a I'm just gonna go out on a limb and say you are on this earth because of this man. Babymaking hits for all demographics as well an instrument and songwriting skill than only be matched by the likes of an Eric Clapton or Quincey Jones. Difference is he had the look as well. The total package. They don't make em like this anymore. RIP to the the Artist.

Last edited:
R.I.P to a legend and true musical genius. There will never be another like him, though people will continue to try.

Rest in Paradise Mr Nelson... 
tired.gif

Damn, this dude was just rocking a few weeks ago, full concerts, dude had a party at his house over the weekend. Life does come at you fast.

Damn, this dude was just rocking a few weeks ago, full concerts, dude had a party at his house over the weekend. Life does come at you fast.

That party with his loved ones could have been his big sendoff. You never know...whatever the case it sucks. But the body of work is timeless. Something we can say for just a few in entertainment.

I used to go to war with cats in favor of Prince in the MJ debates.

What's sad is, we've already lost both.

RIP.

Yes! People would look at me like I was crazy when I would say Prince was better. I'm a MJ fan as well but to me, Prince was my MJ. I'm sad man, absolutely sad. So glad I still have my OG Purple Rain and When Doves Cry "12 still in my collection.

Just realized that the singer Vanity, died in February. Old boy probably died of heartache too. Sometimes couples/lovers die within months of eachother.

Back
Top Bottom