R.I.P. Supreme (1994-2009)

of all the people who wear Supreme he killed it? sometimes it seems some of you like to dislike stuff just because you think its cool to do so...he's a lilkid let him live...

roll.gif
smh

my little 7 year old brother has a supreme box tee.

it seem like yall are hype beasts....if jay was wearing that yall would be all over his sack....stop rocking what people wear and rock what you like. Hating ona damn kid grow up

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

it seem like yall are hype beasts....if jay was wearing that yall would be all over his sack....stop rocking what people wear and rock what you like. Hating on a damn kid grow up

did you ever go to the celebs wearing heat thread? everytime a jay pics posted they always say he dresses whack and dress his own age etc.

it seem like yall are hype beasts....if jay was wearing that yall would be all over his sack....stop rocking what people wear and rock what you like. Hating on a damn kid grow up
Change that Kanye and I'll co-sign.

Dudes hate on Jay if he rock a white tee.
laugh.gif

Street wear is wack. Glad I never really got into it. I only have 2 hypebeastish shirts, and 1 is still in the wrapper.

anybody thats rich IS a hypebeast

he's a KID...how the hell a grown man IS goin to knocc a 12 year old (guessing)
smh.gif

Everyone should leave Supreme alone. It's such a notorious topic on Niketalk. One of my favorite brands though.

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

it seem like yall are hype beasts....if Kanye was wearing that yall would be all over his sack....stop rocking what people wear and rock what you like. Hating on a damn kid grow up

did you ever go to the celebs wearing heat thread? everytime a jay pics posted they always say he dresses whack and dress his own age etc.

fixed !!! for you red stop sign shoe, tight jeans, super big and colorful bifocal shades, missed matching, tom tom stealing hair dew $!+ ninjas

i dunno whos more of a square...him or his older brother jojo and his dirty dumb goons

for yall defending the kid...yall havent seen "Run's House" have you? dude is a total brat and jerk to his own dad.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom